Entertaining Cigar Video

That vid had me in stitches when he couldn't get the flame to stay on the match or the lighter.

A couple questions:

1.) What the heck was the pocket knife for? Was that to act as a cutter should the actual cutter fail?

2.) Why was he using a bic lighter, I had always read that bic and zippo's could are not that great to use because of the chance of "imparting flavors"

That vid had me in stitches when he couldn't get the flame to stay on the match or the lighter.

A couple questions:

1.) What the heck was the pocket knife for? Was that to act as a cutter should the actual cutter fail?

2.) Why was he using a bic lighter, I had always read that bic and zippo's could are not that great to use because of the chance of "imparting flavors"

:r:r:r:chk I had the same questions and thoughts

Did he say ciga? Ha ha ha! That's a funny movie clip.

Lesson: Dont try to light a ciga during a wind storm!

A couple questions:

1.) What the heck was the pocket knife for? Was that to act as a cutter should the actual cutter fail? Or if you pick up a cigar and don't have your cutter with you.

2.) Why was he using a bic lighter, I had always read that bic and zippo's could are not that great to use because of the chance of "imparting flavors"A bic is really no different than a torch, different flame but same fuel. A zippo using the fuel they do is said to impart flavor.

My :2

Great minds think alike. :ss

I am watching the video again and am even more curious to know why he needed a grant from a pawn shop to do a YouTube video? lol

Edit: Just saw pakrat's response. thanks for pitching in ya two cents.

I think a more appropriate igniting instrument would have been the "Blazer PB-207 Torch lighter" on this day of taping...:ss

Askmrmilo.com 04/07/08 said:

Dear Mr. Milo:
I have been reading a lot about carbon footprints in the paper and continue to hear it mentioned on both the radio and television. What is a carbon footprint anyway?
B. Union

Dear Mr. Union

As global warming progresses, the United States is seeing a bump in crimes committed by individuals not wearing shoes or socks. Offenses committed by such individuals is a well recognized problem in all countries close to the Equator, however, it is only recently becoming a problem here in the U.S.

The term "carbon footprint" comes from the FBI's technique of sprinkling purified charcoal dust at crime scenes to expose latent footprints, when it is thought that the suspect was both shoe and sock less.

Although it is far from being their sole method of individual identification, the FBI is very much instep with the times using this technique in its toe-to-toe battle against crime.

The image on the left is the carbon footprint used to identify arch criminal Robert Talus.

You have got to be freaking kidding me, right? This guy is either trying to be funny, or he is being a huge jerk to that guy for asking a simple question. lol, I think it's a mix between both.

I agree with pretty much everyone in the thread, except for one point...

BIC lighters do not impart significant flavors in cigars. They're filled with butane which is pretty much the same stuff that we use in our torches (albeit probably not as refined, and very slowly delivered)

Zippos most certainly do impart flavor in your cigars.

Not too bad for an intro video for someone who has never read a CS thread before! :tu

I would watch more of these on YouTube, but searching for cigar videos turns up some rather unsettling things. :2

Back