EO brands - 601 Rewards? Seen it?

tedrodgerscpa

PSHC - Vandy's B*tch
Before you gorillas go handing out your 601 bands, you might wanna check out the eobrands (601 cigars) website.

Looks like Camel Cash all over again!

Here's a link

http://www.601rewards.com/

Stuff you can 'win' by saving up your 601/eo cigar bands include:

42" 1080p LCD HDTV - 1,100 bands
601 T-shirt - 25 bands
HK GPS unit - 550 bands
Microsoft Zune mp3 player - 400 bands
Humidor - 250 bands
Wine Set - 100 bands

I might be good for a Tshirt... any extra bands I'd be glad to donate to one of you holding out for the TV!!!

Just interesting, and thought I'd post...

Ted

Wow...and it's actually free stuff, not like bandwagonusa, where you send 500 bands to basically get free shipping of JR stuff.

I don't know its a good cigar but I can't see myself smoking 1100 of them.I just ran the math too and it still runs a minimum of 5500 dollars plus shipping. While we're on the topic of 601 which is your favorite? I like the green label.

Haven't had a bad one yet... The Oscuro I smoked today was a little bit too fresh off the truck, so the draw was a bit tight.

eh..601s are ok....but man not sure about smoking 25 of them....

I heard there was another cigar band turn-in for points and redeem for merchandise site. I forgot what it is.....i'll ask my friend and report back.

I liked the Blue maduro label I tried, but for the price, I'm not sure they are worth it on a box after box level. Enjoyable maduro flavors for sure....... but similar flavors can be found in much cheaper smokes that don't come with the Pepin Price Point. I dunno...........

Haven't had a bad one yet... The Oscuro I smoked today was a little bit too fresh off the truck, so the draw was a bit tight.

Me either.Very good cigars imo.We met the brand owner at MMHIII and hes so passionate about his cigars,it's no wonder they are a great product.

Back