Even more expensive than the Cohiba Behike

DriftyGypsy

Not Here
Gurkha Black Dragon Cigars - Luxist

Gurkha Black Dragon Cigars - Luxist: "The Black Dragon from Gurkha is even more expensive than the Cohiba Behike. The Black Dragon cigars hand-crafted by the Gurkha factory in Honduras,with African Cameroon, Dominican, and Connecticut tobaccos. They are extra-aged for 12-15 years. THe 7-1/2' x 52 dark maduro cigars have a strong and spicy flavor. They come in a box made in India from aged carved camel bone and solid brass. The box of Black Dragon Especial cigars sells for $115,000 for 100 cigars and there are only five boxes available."

At only $1,150.00 each I am in for a fiver.
Drifty go ahead and place the order then let me know how you wanna receive your payment.:r

I read somewhere last week that 3 of the 5 were already sold. To somewhere in the mideast.Anyone else notice the price of gas going up?

Gaudy, Gaudy Gurkha

hornito's right, you could cop Tim's OLDEST sticks at Habanos Torres for 1/114980 of the price, and those smokes would almost assuredly decimate those Gaudy Gurkhas in taste (and probably aesthetics as well.)

I wonder if one day Gurkha will start putting their sticks in regular boxes and selling them at competitive prices.......

Gaudy, Gaudy Gurkha

hornito's right, you could cop Tim's OLDEST sticks at Habanos Torres for 1/114980 of the price, and those smokes would almost assuredly decimate those Gaudy Gurkhas in taste (and probably aesthetics as well.)

I wonder if one day Gurkha will start putting their sticks in regular boxes and selling them at competitive prices.......

You know, for $1,150 for a single cigar, I think I'd rather: 1) get a new passport, 2) book a flight through Canada or Mexico to Cuba, 3) spend the night in Havana, and 4) buy some super rare stick at an LCdH. Would prolly cost about the same, and likely infinitely more memorable.

Funny thought: some loon who knows nothing about cigars will buy one of these and give it to Ron "Tater Salad" White, thinking it'll impress him or something...to see the look on his face, trying to muster up a "thank you" while chomping on a vintage 70s Davidoff or something, would be priceless.

I'm gonna retrofit my Mercedes Gull Wing with one of these babies in the "boot"! Thanks for the heads-up Drifty!

CD

Back