Everyday smoke

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
I know we don't all smoke super premiums all the time. So, what is your everyday smoke? For me it is double maduro Punch Rothschilds with the occasional Don Carlos #3 thrown in the mix.

I have been smoking a lot of Cohiba and Partagas clubs lately in the car on the way to work. This is a great way to get that quick twang fix we all need. :D

I smoke Padron 2K Maduro, Torano 1916, RASCC, and Party Shorts on a regular basis. I just had my first SCdH El Principe last night....that cigar will be a new addition to the regular lineup.

My new daily smoke has become something from the Sancho Panza line...whether it's the double maduro robusto (I think it's called the Quixote) or the "Dulcinea" from their regular line, I just LOVE the taste...and the price ($3.00 per stick).

Usually smoked with a strong coffee...with lots and lots of cream.

I truly don't have one. Am such a prolific cigarophile that it is sometimes a somewhat neuroticly agonizing decision in making up my mind what I want to smoke next. As many cigars as I own, I still don't seem to have enough. I only own a few Habanos, but have hundreds of Dominican, Honduran & Nicaraguan cigars. I have been thinking of cutting back some.
When I give away cigars, like to the troops, etc., I have an ulterior motive.....am making room for new purchases, so am not the picture of generosity that some of the recipients may think.
I am completely bull goose looney over cigars!
HELP!!!! :confused: ;) :fu :rolleyes:

My everyday smoke is usually something from the Joya De Nic line. I've been smoking the Antano Machito for a while now - little corona that is strong as hell and tastes really good - sometimes siimilar to an opus IMHO. I recently bought a box of the Celebration Churchills and they are GREAT too. Start off just as strong as the antano's, but after an inch they mellow to a nice med body. Taste is excellent!!! All of the JDN are reletively inexpensive too!

smokemifyagotem said:
My everyday smoke is usually something from the Joya De Nic line. I've been smoking the Antano Machito for a while now - little corona that is strong as hell and tastes really good - sometimes siimilar to an opus IMHO. I recently bought a box of the Celebration Churchills and they are GREAT too. Start off just as strong as the antano's, but after an inch they mellow to a nice med body. Taste is excellent!!! All of the JDN are reletively inexpensive too!

Tried one of these too, thanks to a generous BOTL, I was amazed how strong they were for such a small stick. I was going to order the robusto size, but Ive changed my mind because they were so strong even though it was so small.

Otherwise I would like to call the Jose L. Piedra I have a evryday smoke... I really dont have any others that I smoke regullary... But I hope I get some... Maybe the Joya De Nicaragua becomes a evryday smoke... Well see... :)

Favorite "everyday" smokes for me:

1) Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote $2 @ JR
2) Flor de Oliva 5x52 Torpedo (once I am out of the Shapes Petit Perfectos) $1.20 @ Rocky's
3) Padron 2000M $2.50 @buymorecigars.com
4) Padron Fumas/Cazadore (have someone who lives in/near Miami buy them for you at the $.80/stick price. If you don't know someone who lives there suck up to a BOTL on the cigar boards; send them some premium sticks.)
5) La Finca Black Robusto $1.20 @ JR

I have been on a quest this year to find $2 and below cigars to keep boxes on hand for when I smoke at home. When you go out or have a bud over for beers and cigars its a good time to pull out the premiums, but the above cigars are very satisfying and affordable for everyday use.

Like many I dont smoke primos everyday. I do enjoy the Padron 2000 maduro like one of the other members pointed out. I like it after lunch though because it borders on a full body but overall it is an outstanding and very reasonably priced cigar. For an everyday smoke I also like the La Finca Coronas. When I am really holding back on money I will go to these without hesitation. Good taste and construction. Just a good tasting everyday smoke. In my last box of La Fincas I did get three cigars that I could not smoke but at a $1.25 a piece I have no problems thowing the bad ones out and firing up a fresh one. For roughly the same price as the Padron 2000, the Carlos Torano 1916 series are very good as well. A lot to chose from for less than $4.00 a stick.

My everyday smokes are as follows.

Flor de Oliva Torpedo or Petit Torpedo
Don Deigo Reserve Mini Belicoso
Partagas Spanish Rosado San Augustin
Padron 5000 Maduro
Padron 3000 Maduro
Carlos Torano Signature Torpedo
Carlos Torano Silver Label
Perdomo The Cigar Pequino
Perdomo The Cigar

About once a week I have a Premium cigar like

PAM '64 any thing I can et my hands on
TTT Trinidad usually a torpedo.
Perdomo Estate Selection
Montechristo Serie V
Montechristo No.2 DR
Montechristo white

Special Ocations Cigars

Padron Serie 1926...
Opus X...
Perdomo Editon de Silvio...
Montechristo No.2 ISOM
Cohiba Robusto ISOM
Cohiba Siglo VI ISOM

I have to second..or maybe even third the Sancho Double Maduro. I had one last week and found it to be a VERY nice smoke. Not too bad a price either! I have a couple of Extra Fuertes in the humidor as well, and I am hoping I get to those this week. Still in persuit of another cheap smoke though!

Brett

My regular smoke is one that I have found made here locally in Toronto.

Frank Correnti Cigars limited. They have a number of different sizes but the robusto, half, petit coronas are best for taking the puppy out for the little walk. Summer and Golf course (season is pretty much over now here) is usually Churchill of same brand above, Cohiba, R&J, Montecristo or a Trinidad.

Butch said:
My regular smoke is one that I have found made here locally in Toronto.

Frank Correnti Cigars limited. They have a number of different sizes but the robusto, half, petit coronas are best for taking the puppy out for the little walk. Summer and Golf course (season is pretty much over now here) is usually Churchill of same brand above, Cohiba, R&J, Montecristo or a Trinidad.

Welcome!

Back