Excalibur Dark Knight II

illinoishoosier

Will Whore for Cigars
Decided to end my day with this beauty. They have started to creep their way into my top 10. After the GOF, I wanted a smoke that would get me.

It looks so sad knowing it's about to die...
Picture2001.jpg

This is a nice burn to start with. great flavor, spicy espresso. Not so much peppery spice as it just has a spicy taste.

Picture2002.jpg

Nice ash going. Flavor is just consistent...not too overpowering, but just right...

Picture2003.jpg

May have been smoking too slow, as I had problems keeping it lit, even with short breaks. This is the longest ash I got. (graphic dead cigar bodies)

Picture2005.jpg

Unfortunately, I didn;t get a pic of it's death. Had about an inch and a half to go and it just wouldn;t stay lit. Even with touch ups and burning the hell out of the end, it wouldn;t stay lit.

Ah well..good thing I have more!!

This is a great flavorful smoke....4 out of 5
:ss:ss:ss:ss

Those are GREAT cigars, one of my favorites. Its a shame about it not staying lit, I have never experianced that with these cigars. Good review!

Smoked one of these a few nights ago, good flavor pretty mild left some stains on my lips. Might have been dyed.

I do love these, I just got some box pressed and waiting to fire them up. Nice review.

Nice review, I haven't had one of these bust based on the pics and the review it's now on my list of "make sure you get one" :tu:ss

Back