External round digital hygrometer?

Silhanek

Gorilla
Does anyone sell one?

I'm running a digital one inside, but would like to replace the analog one on the front. I noticed that all the sites that sell them, have the sensors on the front so they can't be placed in external openings.

Not sure if you'll find a round digital to fit in a spot that my currently have an analog hygrometer, But Oregon Scientific makes remote hygrometers, they have a wirless sensor you place in the humidor and an exterior base unit that you can place anywhere in the room. Hope this helps

Dgar

Does anyone sell one?

I'm running a digital one inside, but would like to replace the analog one on the front. I noticed that all the sites that sell them, have the sensors on the front so they can't be placed in external openings.

I have been wondering that myself! Just have not researched yet.

Yeah, the digital inside works fine and a remote one would also work. Just that I was looking for something like this, but that works external hole that is already cut.

I have looked far and wide and there are no digital round hygros that have the ports in the back, at least not yet. I'm sure one will show up someday.

Back