falling back down...

joey469

Young Chimp
the slope. I been good the last couple weeks. Then last week I seen on CI they had the new excalibur legend so i place an order for them. (there a 7-10 day wait on them )Well at check out they had the gurkha titan on sale for 49.99 for 10 and i wanted to try them but never wanted to pay the high price for them. Well i broke down and got the ALEC BRADLEY TEMPUS CENTURIA today. IT a little treat for my self as i got a good 2 month review at work today. well at the end of the check out they hit me with Don Pepin’ Garcia 1979 (robusto) for 34.99 for ten. I couldnt pass that up.I heard so many good thing about pepin ON CS . Well I blame ever one of you on here for this:hn
Sad thing i dont no if i have room in my humidor for the 15 new sticks lol . Well after today no more cigars for awhile . I need to start saving my money for other thing. LOl anyone want to help me smoke a few sticks give me a PM i live in northen new jersey and am free this weekend to make some new friends. :ss

We've all been there. The sad fact is... everything you said, will not happen. You'll keep slipping and falling. It's really great fun, except your bank account keeps getting lower.
Buy a coolidor now. It'll come in handy.

It's not the fall down the slope that kills you, it's the sudden stopping when you reach your credit card limit:ss

Cha Ching!
I was the same until I went to the B&M the other day.

Well a Tat West Coast is always good to have...and I want to try a Coronado by LFD...might as well get a Guapos...

Back