Famous Dominican 5000's...Opinions?

Padron42

Gorilla
I saw these were the Cigar Monster deal of the day today...or I guess yesterday now, and looked all over for opinions and couldn't really find any on that exact line. I've been wanting to try the Famous Nic's for a while and it was only 16.95 for the bundle of 20 for these so I figured why not, and bought em anyways, so now I was wondering what opinions were on them. Did I waste the 17 bucks that could have gone to a few good sticks or will they be incredible or somewhere in between??

I have not had the 5000's, but the Dom 4000's are a nice mild smoke. Very good value for the buck. Let us know what you think of these.:tu

I have not had the 5000's, but the Dom 4000's are a nice mild smoke. Very good value for the buck. Let us know what you think of these.:tu

:tpd: I can vouch for the Dom 4000 being a decent smoke. Very good bang for your buck. At the price point, it's definitely worth trying!

I saw that deal too and reluctantly pass up on it :confused:...let me know if you wanna split or sell a fiver.

I'll definitely either post a review or at least give an opinion in this thread when I get these. And Coz, PM me ur addy and I'll send you a few to try out when mine get here too.

Back