Famous Dominican Line

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
I see a lot of reviews on the Fam. Nic's but has anyone tried the famous dominican line? The reason im asking is bc im looking for a good quality, inexpensive smoke in maduro. I didn't see the famous nic's in maduro. Any suggestions?

Nothing special IMO, not nearly as good as the Nic line. I got a few bundles free when I ordered a few bundles of other Famous stuff.

I would look at getting a 5'er to try before dropping any serious cash.

I see a lot of reviews on the Fam. Nic's but has anyone tried the famous dominican line? The reason im asking is bc im looking for a good quality, inexpensive smoke in maduro. I didn't see the famous nic's in maduro. Any suggestions?

I keep the DOM 4000's and the NIC 3000's in my humi at all times. Both are great value 'gars. The DOM's actually need less humi time than the Nic's.

YMMV, but I like the Dominicans very much.

Robert:ss

The reason im asking is bc im looking for a good quality, inexpensive smoke in maduro.

Nestor Reserve Maduro
El Mejor Espresso
Indian Tabac Maduro
La Vieja Habana Early Years
5 Vegas Series A
All these can be had for under $2 each at c bid and are fine smokes

Also check out Alcazar -- alot of B&Ms are carrying these now, nice $2-3 cigar

If you poke around online, you can find Fuente Green label rothschild maddies for under $70/box of 25

Padron londres maddies for under $60/box of 26

Happy hunting! :ss

Nestor Reserve Maduro
El Mejor Espresso
Indian Tabac Maduro
La Vieja Habana Early Years
5 Vegas Series A
All these can be had for under $2 each at c bid and are fine smokes

Also check out Alcazar -- alot of B&Ms are carrying these now, nice $2-3 cigar

If you poke around online, you can find Fuente Green label rothschild maddies for under $70/box of 25

Padron londres maddies for under $60/box of 26

Happy hunting! :ss

my credit cards thank you :hn:al

Back