Famous Exclusives

DonJefe

Missing the Shack
Anybody else try these? Took a gamble and picked up a box of the Buenos, $29.95 for a box of 40. While they are nothing earth shaking, they are a decent short smoke and definitely worth the money.

DonJefe said:
Anybody else try these? Took a gamble and picked up a box of the Buenos, $29.95 for a box of 40. While they are nothing earth shaking, they are a decent short smoke and definitely worth the money.

Yes, I tried them as well, I got the Buenos Naturales and they were quite tasty for the price.

Famous seems to be putting out some pretty good house brand cigars and the best part is they are priced right! I had the maduro, will have to try the naturals next.

DonJefe said:
Famous seems to be putting out some pretty good house brand cigars and the best part is they are priced right!

I was reading on cigarcyclopedia.com that
After that, it’s all the way down to 34 brands for fourth-place Cigar Domain, the wholesale arm of Famous Smoke Shop
Now I have been to their store front and believe me from the front it ain't much. But it was the two UPS trailers backed up to their warehouse that convinced me.

Back