Famous/Favorite CS Quotes

RGD

Elder Jungle Leader
I am often amused by some of the sayings that our CS membership can come up with. One of my all time favorites would be:

"My advice is to just be yourself (unless you're a jerk, in which case you should be someone else)." - croatan

Cracks me up every time I read it. Another one is by Corona Gigante - I just can't lay my hands on it at the moment - but it was something about standing in front of a humidor to decide on a Cuban or NC Cohiba.

So - what are some of your all time favorite quotes, one liners, etc by a CS member?

:ss

Ron

"My advice is to just be yourself (unless you're a jerk, in which case you should be someone else)." - croatan

I have to agee with ya on this one.

I also like ..."If you have any poo fling it now". - Okierock

but I've got a sick sence of humor.

Here's one of my favorites - a response to a newbie's claim that a friend who owns a cigar shop could get him "special edition" Cohibas for $25.

"The Behike??? You just made a new friend. I have añejos..." - lenguamor

His response to question on Cigar Trivia Thread...

"I checked my gorilla before submitting. He floated, so he must be a witch..."-Bigwaved

The quote from the Austin Powers movie "Goldmember"...something like this:

"A smoke and a pancake. You know, a cigarette and a flapjack? No? A cigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? A bong and a blintz? No? Well, then there is no pleasing you."

I still can't figure out the connection between tobacco and breakfast foods....

"So, Tanner... what are you wearing?" - replicant_argent (Pete, this one's from/for all you Skype fans out there)

Time to resurrect this thread-

"I need some whiskey, a smoke, and a tuck's pad." - txmatt

"Agendas are the pretty party dresses worn by drama queens." - Da Klugs

"For a second....a nanosecond really, I almost got the impression that there might actually be tobacco in the Swisher." - SeanGAR

"I used M&Ms to color my lips red." - SeanGAR

These are a few of my favorites from the Raleigh Herf held at the home of bigswol2 back on Feb. 9th.

Some memorable quotes:
"Ronnie, can I see your tool?"
"Hey guys... whose butt is bigger?"
"I don't know why NC State fans don't like Carolina fans."
"I didn't know you played hockey... your front teeth look real."
"I said I was sorry... I did not know he couldn't skate."
"If you touch it, its yours."
"Everybody loves Pandas."
"...because its against federal law, thats why."

Back