Famous Smoke = Cigar Monster.com?

hornitosmonster

5 Rings and Counting
Got an email from famous today. They are offering a box of La Vieja Habana Cedar Chateau No 1's under the Website Cigarmonster.com.

They are offering a box of 20 for $15.95.

Is this new? The site looks like it will have a daily deal.

My 2nd questions is. Are these good enough to pick up at this price?

New division of Famous. Apparently many people like this smoke. There is a thread on them down this page a little. Paul

As far as the cigars go. Famous had these on clearance when they first were discontinued. I picked up a box. Had 2 got the other 18 sitting. For the price they are awesome. Best tasting dollar smoke I've ever had.

this site must be very new I tried to search for it on google a few hours ago and got nothing, then i just typed in the address bar and it went straight there. but it looks interesting, been added to the bookmarks.

this site must be very new I tried to search for it on google a few hours ago and got nothing, then i just typed in the address bar and it went straight there. but it looks interesting, been added to the bookmarks.

If you are referring to Cigarmonster.com, then yes it's new. Yesterday was the first day. You don't have to worry about them being reputable, its part of the Famous-Smoke.com company.

This site is going to get me in trouble. I never had a problem with cbid since I do not like auction formats. However this evil monster had a cigar that I like yesterday and had Medalists today which I also like. Will have to block this site from my computer. Paul

Yeah....it's gonna get me into trouble too. I have a few days to come up with some excuses on why 5 boxes of cigars just showed up at the front door!

Can anyone post a quickie review, Im thinkin bout jumpin on this.

LVH Cedar Chateau #1 are $22.95 at Famous right now, and in my opinion they are MORE than worth it. My local smoke shop sells them for $29 a box and I have no problem buying them at THAT price. They are in my top 5 "value" smokes. No matter what else I try, I can always count on these. Just had one yesterday, in fact. :D Never had a burn problem, always draw well, taste great, very consistent. Probably the best mixed-filler cigar I've ever had. Buy a box. You won't be disappointed.

LVH Cedar Chateau #1 are $22.95 at Famous right now, and in my opinion they are MORE than worth it. My local smoke shop sells them for $29 a box and I have no problem buying them at THAT price. They are in my top 5 "value" smokes. No matter what else I try, I can always count on these. Just had one yesterday, in fact. :D Never had a burn problem, always draw well, taste great, very consistent. Probably the best mixed-filler cigar I've ever had. Buy a box. You won't be disappointed.

Now I wish I would have bought 10 boxes at $15.95:sl

Now I wish I would have bought 10 boxes at $15.95:sl

I almost did. At $15.95, it's a steal! I smoke one of these everyday on the way to work. Great morning smoke! I find them a bit sweet, a tiny pepper, and just overall great taste. I figured I should be able to fit 5 in my cooler....If I could have fit 10, I probably would have.

Back