Favorite Cigar Pic?

DOHCtorJT

ChestBeater
I love taking pictures of cigars, and I thought I'd share this one. My favorite by a landslide! I hope that someday I can top it.

pad5kSD.JPG

My friends and I took a little trip to San Diego to tour breweries, and we found enough extra time to burn a couple stogies on the beach in Carlsbad. Here's a Padron 5000 being enjoyed in the best possible way.

What's your favorite? Let's see the pr0n!!!!

I love taking pictures of cigars, and I thought I'd share this one. My favorite by a landslide! I hope that someday I can top it.

pad5kSD.JPG

My friends and I took a little trip to San Diego to tour breweries, and we found enough extra time to burn a couple stogies on the beach in Carlsbad. Here's a Padron 5000 being enjoyed in the best possible way.

What's your favorite? Let's see the pr0n!!!!
very nice

Wait until u see what Debob has....................he's a photographer on the side. ....................................

This is one of my favorite one. It has three of my favorite things in it, a good smoke (Rocky Patel Vintage Maduro), a good drink (Captain Morgan Private Stock Runm), and finally a good watch (My favorite night time watch, a UVW Green Trance).
SPDM.jpg

Picture of the watch at night to get the full effect
101_0726.jpg

brigey,
check this out (its an Alabama herf):
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121284

Here's my favorite StogiePic; sunrise in Puerto Penasco, Mexico February 2007 (Rocky Point to those in AZ). It's my screen background.
72au4pv.jpg

Took this shot to remember how great they were
P1020792b.jpg

A very old HDM Excalibur that was compliments of Alex
P1020711.jpg

My beetle problem
p1000119.jpg

Here are a few wallpapers that I made with my digicam that I'm kinda fond of:

4 Kings and an Ace
4kings.jpg

bolis.jpg

cohiba02.jpg

Here are a couple of my older shots. Nothing out and about in a tropical location unfortunately... Wish I had some more time to play around with this sort of thing lately.

460370075_993ad68d52_o.jpg

415625802_4ab1217fe5_o.jpg

Back