Favorite Cigar Smoked at Shack IV?

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
I'll have to say for me it was either the 88 Cohiba Corona in fridays ppp or one of the 1492s' in PPP (surprise, surprise) :tu

What was yours?

(this will also help us remember all the crazy sticks smoked! :ss)

My favorite smoked was a 1492 hands down.Thanks again Dave.although, i know some of you guys got to taste a buffet of different stuff and is prolly hard to choose just 1..

The 98 Partagas 898 smoked with two of the best guys in the world, it could have been a White Owl and I would have still enjoyed it as much.

The 98 Partagas 898 smoked with two of the best guys in the world, it could have been a White Owl and I would have still enjoyed it as much.
The Longos gifted to me by he whose name must not be spoken(than you again:ss), or a 70's RyJ corona that I got to share with some of the finest peeps I know

Like others have said, I stayed out of the PPP's this time around to let others have a shot, but sharing those two smokes with great people made the herf for me.

'92 SLR Lonsdale overlooking the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen with 50 of my best friends Saturday night. :tu

so hard between the 1492's,1994,cubatobacco 25th,dunhill cabinetta,dunhill estupendo and the many of 80's davidoffs throughout the weekend. in close second was the davidoff 5,000 i fired up on sunday morning as everyone got ready to call it the end.
BUT, i would have to say that the dunhill mojito that i broke out on saturday night just was super on point from the beginng to end!!

In the PPP Sat. night there was a large custom role that was killer. I do not remember the details. SORRY!

I am sure some one will chime in the details.

Pip

First night under the tent, a Hoyo came my way and I loved it. I just wished i remembered the size and year. Pretty small rg, and when it got to me it was about two inches long, and for me was like drinking coffee with each puff.

The 1492s on Thursday and Friday (?) night were beyond words. Beethoven's Ninth Symphony in a cigar. And that Cubatabaco Festival cigar and package from 1973 came damn close.

The 1999 RyJ Churchill that several of us passed around (thanks to macms) was magnificent. Truly a cigar I did not want to see end.

Most fascinating? Probably the one from that bundle of Cuban cigar "subassemblies" (filler/binder but no wrapper) that Klugs passed around. Interesting to see what a difference the wrapper (or lack thereof, in this case) makes in a cigar. Would love a chance to try another sometime when my palate's normal!

Most disappointing...the current-production RyJ Churchill en Tubo I lit up to watch the sunset. Totally flat (and yes these came from a good reliable source). Put it into one of the P-P-Ps later on...and I apologize to all involved!

The 70s Fonseca Cosaco that Allan put in that one PPP. If you had asked me before the Shack if I would have said my favorite cigar would be a Fonseca, I would have seriously died laughing. Weird cigar... the kind of weird that I like a lot :D

Im going to have to agree with Jay Hemmingway. That dunhill mojito was great. I also liked the Cohiba Millenium alot.

The 70s Fonseca Cosaco that Allan put in that one PPP. If you had asked me before the Shack if I would have said my favorite cigar would be a Fonseca, I would have seriously died laughing. Weird cigar... the kind of weird that I like a lot :D

Yeah, that cigar was cool, along with that first 60's Partagas Lonsdale, but I thought you were gonna say the Punch Nectares.

Back