Favorite Cigar Website?

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
Just wondering what everybody's favorite cigar website is. NOT a purchasing site, but an advice type site, blog or other good site with updated and interesting info. Just looking for something new and entertaining. :tu

CS by far. I think I have visited every day (sometimes multiple times) since I joined. Why go anywhere else when all is right here.:tu

This is a no brainer for me--CS--I have been able to go from a slow slide down the slope to an out of control plunge into the abyss. Thanks Guys:ss

I really don't find much anywhere else that cant be found here. I occasionally browse a couple other (much less active) boards. Mostly watching for herfs/events.

CigarCyclopedia occasionally for any cigar news (the shopping guides I download every couple of weeks and save as a spreadsheet).

Other than that the only thing is to get my weekly Dogwatch fix.

stogieguys.com
I like reading their reviews a lot, and just enjoy the site overall.

:tpd: They are the first "Non-CS" site I visit each day. Good variety of articles, reviews, & tips. More rounded than just reviews. I like that because when I smoke a cigar I'm more often having conversations with other people about a variety of topics. I don't spend all my time looking for the Madagascar Vanilla. ;)

CS is now but I'm starting to creep on ICC a lot lately. Mostly because they are more cuban focused and I'm startign to experiment with that side of things.

CS is now but I'm starting to creep on ICC a lot lately. Mostly because they are more cuban focused and I'm startign to experiment with that side of things.

:tpd:

I'm there mostly for educational purposes, but I have a couple buddies on there that aren't here

my time is about 90-10 though to CS

I like Stogie Review.

If you guys have a few moments, you gotta see this:

http://www.stogiereview.com/?p=210

I got a good laugh from it! Never have had a Equus and after I saw this I don't believe I want one. I did have one at one time, but believe I gave it away in a trade. I feel bad now...

I like Stogie Review.

If you guys have a few moments, you gotta see this:

http://www.stogiereview.com/?p=210

I got a good laugh from it! Never have had a Equus and after I saw this I don't believe I want one. I did have one at one time, but believe I gave it away in a trade. I feel bad now...
That IS classic! I remember watching that and LMAO.

I feel so bad for Jerry and miss his input to Stogie Review.

CS and Top25 the most because they are the best. Stogieguys is interesting and Cigarcyclopedia has a lot of information. Cigars-review.org is a good site for CC reveiws.

I actually started at a few other forums, but the cliquishness and arrogant attitudes drove me to CS. Just a GREAT community here of members always willing to help out.

CS is what I would call my home . I've been on other boards but I always feel most comfortable at CS , great bunch of people here . :ss

Back