Favorite place to enjoy a smoke?

gwc4sc

Fill it up AGAIN!!!
Hey everyone. I was wondering what all of your favorite places were to sit back and light one up. Ex. Backyard, front porch, garage, bar, etc....

I myself love to just sit out in the garage with the door open lounging in my chair, cranking the tunes, sipping the booze, and just get lost in a good smoke.

I'm sure all of you have some great places so lets hear them.

I enjoy sitting on my pack porch having a smoke and enjoying the birds..which is what I am doing right now:tu

P1010259.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010257.jpg

Its a bar in Plymouth called View 2 the Barbican, I love it there.

Favorite? Well truth of the matter is anywhere cigar smoking is enjoyed......but, my favorite place to smoke is with my bro in-law in CT.

And here's a shot of me (standing left) there at Thanksgiving....

falltrip2010-1.jpg

my favorite place is our balcony. i can see my tft monitor through a window so that i am able to watch sports while smoking...

The deck at my parents house. My place is alright but my parents place is prime. Backs up to the woods, wild life running around, just sit out, chill with my pops & enjoy a smoke and relax

In my heated workshop, with a buddy, in front of the tube in the winter. Or on my front porch overlooking the golf course after work with my wife.

At work, at night, on the docks. I work at a lake, I like to watch the water and the moon light. Helps me clear my mind

Anywhere thats warm!!

I have not smoked there yet, but I got a nice place back in Newfoundland that is on a pond... it's all I can think about. I am sure that will be my favorite spot.

I really enjoy my screened in back porch... but truth be told - generally anytime I am with a few friends. Primo! :ss

Back