Favorite Place to Smoke

Todd W

Pepin Hoe
This is the type of place, where, it probably wouldn't matter what I was smoking. Luckily, they're PSD4's. This is my favorite place to smoke a cigar in the entire world -- add to it, with my favorite person. That's my dad at the helm, as we get in an early back troll on the Lewis River.

I just thought I'd share my favorite place with you. Please post your pics if you have something special caught on film that you love.:tu

Camping with the wife and the "good kid".

camping01.jpg

camping02.jpg

^ THE GOOD KID !

Being in the north our season is short so we try to make the most of it.
About a month or so and we hope to get our first trip in.

Chas​

My favorite place is on my deck, especially in the Spring or Fall. My Wife drinking a glass of wine, my Son on the swings or trampoline or pool, dog running around the yard. It doesn't get much better than that.
Oh, and a PSD4 to boot, one of my favorite all time smokes.

Dave

A couple of favorite spots are at night around a fire at the hunting/fishing camp after all the gear has been cleaned and stowed and on the boat after it has been moored and cleaned up at the end of the day. Both nice times for a beer and a cigar.:tu

Work!

I work at a lake, theres nothing like having a cigar after getting off, sitting on the end of a dock watching the stars

I like to enjoy a cigar anywhere my friends or family are. Alone is good, with other people who enjoy it is better.

Man, this thread gets me pumped for summer. Getting ready to take out the outdoor furniture and tables, get the outdoor speakers put back up, and fire up the firepit and take in that nice breeze with a great cigar with friends and family. Who knows, may even host a herf at my place someday. :ss But home on the back deck is where my heart is..........

Picture004.jpg

Wow, I'm liking what you guys are saying and sharing here. Those pics are awesome, and every story puts a smile on my face. Whether in the sun, or snow, it's great to see this common bond of brotherhood brought to light time and time again.

:ss

Dude, you need to have a HERF right there!! I'll bring the scotch and you bring the Cohibo's.

Al

Man, this thread gets me pumped for summer. Getting ready to take out the outdoor furniture and tables, get the outdoor speakers put back up, and fire up the firepit and take in that nice breeze with a great cigar with friends and family. Who knows, may even host a herf at my place someday. :ss But home on the back deck is where my heart is..........

Picture004.jpg

So far, Davidoff shop at Clombus Circle in Manhatan. I do smoke in Diffrent places but I feel the most calm and relaxing when I smoke there.

Maybe because I know my wife will never walk in there :):)

Back