Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I don't like Rocky's

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
A while back I posted the "What is your favorite CAO," and What is your favorite Gurkha" threads. So, I thought I would find out what everyone's favorite Rocky Patel is since I had a very nice Sun Grown. However, I still like the Olde World Reserve.

Note: It might take me a second to get all the poll options listed.

Woogie

I'm a huge fan of The Edge. So that got my vote.

I keep hearing good things about the Sun Grown, so I picked up a few today

Sungrowns.................:tu

Sorry, I can be an idiot. I meant to add Sun Growns. I read my list three or four times feeling like I left one out. I mentioned it in the post, but not on my list.:hn Sun Growns are great.

Woogie

My favorite is probably the Nording Maduro
followed closely by the Vintage Maduros,

I've yet to try the Old World Reserves,
but really want to get my hands on some.

I also enjoy the Sun Growns,
but never liked the Edge for some odd reason.

Maybe I'm not a professional smoker yet.
:tu

I love the Edge Corojos and the Sungrowns. I tried 3 of the OWR and didn't care at all for those. Both of the Vintage lines are good too.

This was a tough call...the first two Patels I had, I did not like all that much...since then I have given others a try I enjoy both the Olde World Reserve Maduros and Corojos...plus I have found great smoking enjoyment in the Sun Grown...but by far my favorite has been the 1999 Connecticuts...

I've tried 90's, 92's, SG, CB, Vibe, and OSG.

So far the OSG is my fav, followed closely by the SG.

I have an Edge sitting in the humi I haven't tried yet.

Hard to pick one... but I think it has to be the Fusion for me. Newly converted... before it would have been the Vintage 1992... or the Edge... or the Vintage 1990... well, you see my point. :ss

I'd have to say the IT SF because they don't cost much but are damn good anyway. THe old world Reserve Maddy is better though. More kick too.

I like the Vintage 90's. I also like the Edge but sometimes it irritates me because it's too much power and not enough flavor.

Back