favorite smoking spot

bama

ChestBeater
With the number of cigar-friendly spots shrinking by the day, I am curious: What is your favorite place you've ever smoked?

Not counting the various places at home, for smoking on the road so far the best place has been at Bear & Bull in Naperville, IL. On the advice of some Gorillas here I might add.

Great cigars/selection, people there were awesome, and there was a Starbucks next door.

Done!

On the balcony and at the bar at the Don Cesar Hotel in St. Pete Beach Florida. That is an awesome sunset and they make a mean Mojito and Pina Colada to accompany your cigar. This is truly a special place for the wife and I.

A close second would be anywhere I have ever herfed with other CS members.

scottie

I enjoy smoking at my B&M, the place is like cheers everyone knows you and it's just an awesome place.

On the balcony and at the bar at the Don Cesar Hotel in St. Pete Beach Florida. That is an awesome sunset and they make a mean Mojito and Pina Colada to accompany your cigar. This is truly a special place for the wife and I.

A close second would be anywhere I have ever herfed with other CS members.

scottie

with all the lites that you can see along the water is quite nice..

I like smoking right outside my house, other then that the golf course or the 19th hole..

To be honest in my back yard in the hammock underneath my mature Oak tree. There is nothing like it.
Even in the high humiditiy of summer the shades gives off some coolness and the exhale of smoke dances through the leaves.
Fall is like something our of a Norman Rockwell painting.
Spring is a dace of all the new life springing forward.

Winter I freeze my a$$ off.

3 out of 4 is not bad.

On Friday afternoons, My Local B&M (Kensington Tobacconist) because of the regulars that come in. The guys are lot of fun to talk and hang out with.

Any time other than Friday Afternoons I like to hang out in my yard at night and watch the city lights. I live on a bit of a mountain so my house overlooks the city of Reading (which looks nice from a distance, not so much up close)

My garage. I can bring my laptop out, watch a movie, surf the net, listen to some tunes. Some real nice private time.

Not counting the various places at home, for smoking on the road so far the best place has been at Bear & Bull in Naperville, IL. On the advice of some Gorillas here I might add.

Great cigars/selection, people there were awesome, and there was a Starbucks next door.

Done!

What the?????? When were you there last?

That is my most favorite place to smoke too!
Parking lot during Brewer's home game is my 2nd favorite.

Any beach I can find is perfect for me. Living in SF you're surrounded by water so it works out fine. Usually I go to Ocean beach and watch the waves roll, but sometimes I'll head up to Crissy Field even though there's too many people there.

My ultimate smoking spot that's not near water is at my house in El Salvador. There's a huge backyard with lots of tropical fruit trees. Just set up a hammock and you're good to go.

On my deck with my wife and son sitting there and the dogs playing in the yard, during sunrise or sunset.

Close second is the 32 mile mark of the Gulkana River in Alaska. There is a campsite with an outhouse and not a road or any home within 50 miles. You won't even see any airplanes throughout an entire day. I love sitting around the campfire smoking cigars and having many many good libations.

By my fireplace in the winter and on my deck in the summer, though that Cohiba and single-malt at Mahogany on Walnut in Philly last December was really nice

I like driving and smoking. Nothing better than having some loud ass music going with a nice cigar in your mouth driving down the highway. Most of the time im out of the porch exiled from people.

At Atlantis in the Bahamas in the backside of the resort, outside on some nice chairs. It was about 9pm and dark, about 70-75 degrees; Just plain perfect.
Here though, my backyard/porch gets plenty of attention, haha.

Tenth floor balcony at Condo on Ormond Beach, Florida. Waiting for the sun to come over the horizon. Great way to start the day.

Back