Favorite Sun Grown

Sigarz

Gorilla
I searched for this topic but couldn't find anything so I thought I would start a discussion about our favorite Sun Grown wrapper cigars.

My first sun grown was the Fuente Cuban belicosso, and at the time I thought it was amazing, my liking of it has diminished a small bit however I still think its a great cigar. The Rocky Patel torpedo SG is pretty good too but I think my favorite would have to be the double Chateau Fuente SG. course Ive yet to try my King B I have resting and I cant even find an 858 SG. So Ill leave it at the Double Chateau.

So how bout you? :D

I HAD a full box of the King-B cigars and they were great,note the use of "had & were" both of these being past tense but I recently tried the La Aurora Emerald Tube and it was superb as well.:tu

Well this is a somewhat uncharted wrapper for my experiences. I have smoked many in the past, but recently since starting again I have had the RP, AF King B, and the Davidoff Millenium Torp.

Quality- Davidoff
Value- King B
Construction and Burn- Davidoff

Sorry Rock, but just haven't smoked enough of them, but I do like SG's and hope to experiement w/ more variety. No VSG either due to price.

Probably the AF 858 SG, with the Ashton VSG line right there. Honorable mention to the Cuban Beli's and the Torano Virtuosos.

Back