Favorite Tampasweetheart version

Sigarz

Gorilla
I am planning on getting some rare gars from Darlene in the next day or two and Ive heard good things about the Tampasweethearts so I was thinking about getting a bundle as my required 25 dollars purchase, so which are your favorites. Yes I used the search thingy but I didn't find what I was looking for. Also I assume the maduros are better, no?

Thanks

I highly recommend the TS 500 Maduro. :dr :dr Bought 2 bundles last week. This is my everyday smoke. Can't beat it. :w

The only ones I've had are the 500 maduro's - good enuff I don't worry about the other ones.

yeah I've heard the 500s are good, also what do you think about the 4's and the 280's ? I've heard good things about those too.

thanks for the suggestions so far:D

hard to believe coincidence but was gonna go by the store for first time today, not open on Mondays. Planning on going tomorrow, have business to tend to a couple of blocks away. Anyways thanks for the suggestions on what to look for.

#50 maduros were out of stock when I ordered. I tried the natural wrapper, it's ok. The #4 and #108 both in maduro are very good and will be ordered again.

I've been curious about these as well. I've heard so much positive stuff about em, that I'll have to add them to my list to try. Can't beat the price.

I've had the #500, #4, and #280 in maduro and prefer the #4. Can't go wrong with any of them though.

CATFISH bombed Henry and I with the #4s and 500s... (Thank you again, Cat!)...

The #4s were hands-down winners!!! Burn is beautiful, flavor is what you WANT. It's a beautifully-crafted 30-40 minute smoke that makes you want to come back again and again!

I just put in an order there and picked up some no. 4s because they were basically out of everything else and of course while I was there picked up 4 anejos, 1 hemingway maduro and 2 King Bs. I am really looking forward to this coming in.

hmm it seems theres at least some version of TS that people like does anybody not like them?...maybe I should start a new thread for this question...ehhh, lets see what happens :D

Back