Favorite Vodka

What is your favorite Vodka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icehog3

Admiral Douche Bag
Staff member
After searching this thread, I didn't find one for opinions on the smoothest or best tasting vodka around.

A couple years ago, my boss and I made our way into a Martini Bar while on a "business trip" in Palm Beach. Tried straight vodka martinis with most every kind of vodka this joint had....guess my judgement was clouded, but suprisingly the vodka we both ultimately chose was Skyy....that was up against the likes of all the big names like Grey Goose, Belvidere, etc....

Curious as to what Vodka you all like with your stogie....

On of my favorites is a Russian Vodka called Gzhelka. Very smooth and drinkable. As good as any of the big name vodkas.

I go for the Goose also.

Ciroc (sp?) is a new Vodka distilled from grapes, its very good also.

MM2(SW)S said:
I love Vodka. I chose Absolute because that is like my everyday smoke or my go to gar. If in doubt I will grab a bottle of Absolute. Now that bneing said. Greay Goose is very smoothe and Sky vodka also is very good. The best is triple filterd see my thread. http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6883&highlight=vodka
Great thread, I'll have to try that sometime.

I go for either Goose, Kettel, or Cirac. Cirac if I'm sipping, that's definitely the smoothest in my book.

shatfield said:
Great thread, I'll have to try that sometime.

I go for either Goose, Kettel, or Cirac. Cirac if I'm sipping, that's definitely the smoothest in my book.

Filtering works and it is fun to do.

I haven't tried the Cirac yet I will have to find some this weekend to try it. I thought I tried all the Vodka there is.

Definitely worth it, a little more expensive than absolute or kettel. About the same price as goose.

Goose used to be my fave. I am not soo frog hating that I went out and poured my Goose into the sewer however I won't be buying any more frog liquor for awhile. The nation owes the US big time and turned their back on us for dirty oil contracts. If they sent all of their hot women to Iraq and Afghanistan to give our soldiers sexual favors, I think I could forgive them. We certainly don't want their "soldiers" though.

Oh, back to Vodka. Without Goose I will probably buy Ketel One like Matt R suggested. I have also been meaning to try Shaker's, produced stateside.

-Matt-

Funnymantrip said:
Iceberg Vodka. If you have not tried it yet, you should.

Some great replies and links, thanks....looks like I'm the only Skyy fan so far :al

I have seen a documentary on the Iceberg Vodka, but haven't seen it...anybody in the Chicagoland area seen it for sale?

At the moment I'd have to say Seriously Vodka. A swedish very smooth brand.

I have yet to try Absoluts new premium vodka "Level" though.

And as a bit of advice: If you ever come across a vodka called Chopin (presented in a tall frosted bottle), make sure you've had *plenty* of drinks before you taste it and you might be able to get it down. Probably the worst vodka I ever tasted :pu

Then again, I'm from the moonshine belt so I when it comes to buying premiums I usually go for Whisky, Rum or Cognac :D

moonshine=plumber's alcohol. :pu

I like absolut when mixed. For Matinis give me the skyy baby.

Come to think about it. Who the hell remembers the taste of the vodka after a few screw drivers or martinis?

Tanqueray Sterling vodka. Don't know what it is about this stuff, but I love it.............oh yeah, it gets me drunk.

Sickboy said:
Tanqueray Sterling vodka. Don't know what it is about this stuff, but I love it.............oh yeah, it gets me drunk.

Nice choice. Great for mixing.

For a martini, it's chopin or goose. want something a bit different?? try a sapphire dirty martini!!!! Yes, i know it's gin. But DAMN it's so good!!

Back