Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Artisan 5.0 x 52

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Atomic 4.5 x 54

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

physiognomy

From a land down under...
I thought it would be interesting to see which size is favoured by CS members... Please feel free to post why you prefer your choice.

My favourite is probably the 4.5x54 Atomic... It is a hard choice, but after smoking a few of the different sizes I have settled on these. They have plenty of the sweet cocoa flavours & a good amount of body without taking up too much time. If I want more, I just light up another one... My 2nd choice would prob. be the 6.5x52 Apex. I'm not sure why, but to my tastes it is a smoother smoke compared to the Alpha torp.

I really like the Apocalypse, that big RG really puts out some good flavors.....but I would never turn down any of the Series 'A' line.:ss

Alpha all the way :tu I'm a sucker for torpedos and the other sizes I've tried don't really seem to have the same flavor as the Alpha.

The only ones I've had are the Atomics, but they're good. I've been smoking a lot of smaller ring gauge cigars lately, so maybe I'll give the Anomaly a try.

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times... Anomaly. However I haven't had the bottom three on the list. For me the order is:

1. Anomaly
2. Alpha
3. Apocalypse

4.5x54 Atomic... It is a hard choice, but after smoking a few of the different sizes I have settled on these. They have plenty of the sweet cocoa flavours & a good amount of body without taking up too much time.

That sounds like a cool one. I've never tried a Vegas A, but I hear absolutely nothing but good stuff about them. Are they full bodied cigars?

Back