Fell off the Wagon..

hornitosmonster

5 Rings and Counting
Should say Fell further down the slope...Almost made it to the End of the Month without an order

Ordered a box of Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Pamplona and CAO Brazilia Gol 5 Pack...Shipped for $58 from Famous

Those CAOs are great! Hope you enjoy the smokes.

I know what it's like to fall off the wagon. I always go way over what i say I'm going to spend every time I walk into my local B&M. :D

-Scott

Congrats on the Brazilias!

I'm in the same boat. Just won some stuff on cbid and told myself I had to stop but the watch list keeps growing:al :al

Damn Famous and their good deals. Made me go over my budget for a few brazillias and a box of LVH for $16. And damn cigar king for their $5 hemmingway classics.

Off to donate plasma for $$ to pay off the credit card...

Nice try man - I just spent 500.00 on smokes and accessories.

I just bought a couple more hygros, 1 palio, 1 Xtend, 1 box of RP Vintage 1990 Robustos and padron 2000M in the new boxes of 30 and lets see a cigar travel case, and umm I think thats it. Im fell down the slope much faster than I thought I would. :hn

The Brazilias are great! Try the Sancho Panza Double Maduro as well. For me, they are the best bang for the buck at about 2 bucks a stick.

Nice smokes ya got there! I keep trying to go a month without an order to try save some money....I just can't do it!

Damn Famous and their good deals. Made me go over my budget for a few brazillias and a box of LVH for $16. And damn cigar king for their $5 hemmingway classics.

Off to donate plasma for $$ to pay off the credit card...

I almost went for those Classics - Instead I bought a box of Fuente Don Carlos - SIGH:w :w

I just ordered a box of RP vintage 90's ( the deal where you get an additional 8 of them thrown in), and a sampler pack each of Don Pepin, Tatuaje, and La Aurora 100 anjos. They should be here tomorrow .

I really ought to go to my B&M this afternoon and pick up some RP OWR's for the humi.

My slide is picking up speed... Larry.:dr

Back