finally posting from europe!

screwbag

Lowland Gorilla
hello all!
sorry for the long absence, moving across the pond is a beotch!!

anyway...most everything i own is still tied up in customs....luckily i mailed my cigars ahead of time. so i have a couple of tupperdors for now.

i brought one of my humidor projects for the troops with me in hopes of being able to hand deliver...but customs picked my stuff to "randomly" hold...once customs clears guys you'll get yer humi...and you'll love it!

to all my friends on here...I miss chattin with you all....and i look forward to catchin up more in the near future.

Smokes here (Athens, Greece) are almost all cuban, i have only seen a handful of non cubans, and i did find a greek cigar called domenico i think....cuban seed but grown and rolled here. not a bad smoke but i understand that they have some consistency issues since they are a new company with new rollers etc....

i found a LCDH on accident...i picked up a H.Upmann tubo corona minor? or something like that...i smoked it while sittin on my roof overlooking athens. i can see the acropolis from my roof so it's a nice view.

I'll post more soon as well as pics once i have internet at home...

keep in touch!

Welcome back. hope you have fun exploring all the cigars and spirits we here in the states can't easily obtain.:D congrats :tu

Dude, consider yourself a very lucky man!

If you want a great place to Visit, head to Crete and stay at Hotel Lena Beach, I lived there for 4 months.

Athens is fantasic, was only there for a day on a cruise, but sometime I will make my way back and have a proper look round.

Enjoy.

Back