Finaly tried a Tatuaje

I have read many reviews about Tatuaje cigars but have never picked one up until tonight. I stopped at a local B&M on the way to Fenway Park to catch the game (Sox won again, Beckett got his 17th win) and picked up a couple of Opus X Robustos and decided to also get a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles . I am enjoying it now with a Starbucks Iced coffee. I am glad I finally made it around to smoking one of these. It started off with a beautiful strong pepper flavor that mellowed a little and picked up an under layer of leather and cedar. The draw is perfect, the burn is even. I am impressed with the plentiful and thick smoke. I will need to pick some up for storage. Yumm.......

:ss

Can't say I'm happy with the sox win but I do love those Tat Havana VI's. You mention Josh Beckett. Did you know that he went to Spring High School here in Houston? In fact when I played against him he threw a one hitter. Guess who got the only hit? Nope not me, he beaned me with a 95mph fastball. He also hit 2 homeruns that game.

Can't say I'm happy with the sox win but I do love those Tat Havana VI's. You mention Josh Beckett. Did you know that he went to Spring High School here in Houston? In fact when I played against him he threw a one hitter. Guess who got the only hit? Nope not me, he beaned me with a 95mph fastball. He also hit 2 homeruns that game.

Well, I certainly wouldn't be happy about the beaning, but at least you took one from a future major leaguer. I'll have to wait for the World Series to see him hit a home run.

:tu

Mmmm...Pepin...lol!

I sure love me some Tatuajes. Tats and Padillas are up high on my list of winners--I'm glad you could discover it.

A local B&M carries some Tatuajes. I'm not sure which, I just know that it has the single small red band. What is that one? I think I looked it up, but the one the B&M has is like $3-$4. Does that sound right?

Needless to say, I was tempted.

depending on your budget and strength preferences, you can't go wrong with any of the tatuaje line. be careful, it is easy to get hooked!

Good for you! Try Don Pepins new cigar the Cabiguan Guapo and the El Centurion. Also, watch out for the San Cristobal by Ashton blended by guess who, Don Pepin.

Sounds like you found a new "go to."

I very much enjoy the Tatuajes. Reminds me I need to pick some up when at the B&M next!

Thanks for sharing!

Kyle

Back