fincks cigars company

I took a look at their website-- The pricing is right--meaning it would not cost a lot to take a chance.. Try some and let us know:chk

Smoking a Travis Club rothchild maddie right now, decent machine made. But, I like the conn. shade wrapper better. The Conn shade is very smooth and a great breakfast cigar.

Smoking a Travis Club rothchild maddie right now, decent machine made. But, I like the conn. shade wrapper better. The Conn shade is very smooth and a great breakfast cigar.

I get their catalog, but I've not ordered from them. The Travis Club has been around for a while.

I get their catalog, but I've not ordered from them. The Travis Club has been around for a while.

I would tell people to give them a try, I was surprised at the Travis Club. But I would smoke the Especiales (they are all long filler) or the Senator (mixed Medium and long filler).

I tried the Charles The Great sampler on the recommendation of someone I met while fishing. I liked some of them but not enough to reorder them. I have thought about ordering the Super Combo 3-in-1 cigar cutter shown on page 30 in their Christmas 2007 catalog. I haven't seen one like it anywhere else.

I've tried a 3 pack of the Travis Club CT wrap, not bad for a machine made. They are 100% tobacco and made in America and around $1 each. A bit spicier than a typical mild CT wrap cigar.

Also tried a 5 pack of the Havana Blend...my god those are awful. :pu:

The Fincks are good people. I did an article on the for Cigar Magazine last summer. Bill is running the factory and the store and is running around a lot. Their prices are very fair and the Travis Clubs are very good machine made cigars. I know what tobacco they use...but I can't say ( Bill said something about killing me if I did.) As for the Havana blend, it is cigar made with 100 percent pre-embargo Cuban tobacco. As for the tasted....my guess is you are prolly right, I haven't tried it cuz the tobacco is really old and prolly has no flavor...but I did see the bales of it...and I also know where they got it from so it is legit. So you really did smoke a pre-embargo Cuban.

I tried a sampler from them. Nice selection. My only issue (pet Peeve) is the item was not in stock and I was not notified. Three weeks and a few phone calls later, my smokes showed up. The name brands were Great! I wasnt impressed with the two house brands included. Their prices are comparable with my B&M.

Their factory store is one of my favorite humidors to shop. I've never tried the Travis Club but I may have to now. Their hand rolled cigars aren't bad but I don't remember the name of the one I tried, sorry.

Fincks is the oldest cigar manufacturer in the country. Yeah, even more so then any of the FL based manufacturers. I have spoken to Bill Jr. several times. I perfer a fuller bodied cigar so he recommended that I would no endulge in his line. However, if you like mild go for it. Bill Jr. is a great guy and offers a huge selection of cigars. Lots of gems at his local shop that you will not see on the web. I shop there once a week:tu

I've ordered from them, my first internet order, for some AF short stories. It showed up in like 3-4 days, haven't had no complaints, plus Rush recommends them.

I've ordered from them, my first internet order, for some AF short stories. It showed up in like 3-4 days, haven't had no complaints, plus Rush recommends them.

I have to say i am smoking now a lambs club 2nd its a camaroon wrapper
It has the whitest ash i ever seen and its very good if you like camaroon and its only 45.90 for churchills

I ordered a Finck's Blue Ribbon Sampler, which consists a can of 2 of Finck's 10 best selling cigars. I've smoked about half of the first 10. I really enjoyed the Lamb's Club Corona Extra, one of the Travis Club Senators, and the Havana Blend Doubloon. I didn't care for the Maraviloso Robusto or the Finck's Commerce Toro, the latter which split the outer wrapper while smoking.

I'll put something together when I finish the sampler; I know that everyone's tastes are different, so my liking the H-B doubloon is at odds to others who have reported here.

I do know that I plan on ordering a box of Lamb's Club Corona Extras in the near future.

Alley00p :ss

Here's a review from the Fincks Cigar web page regarding their "Fincks Commerce" line....

"Over 100 years ago Finck’s Commerce put our factory on the map and helped make our cigars #1 in Texas. When we decided to bring the brand back, we went to Honduras and asked Nestor Plasencia to make us his dream cigar – the one he would make for himself. Right away I could see the excitement in his eyes! He said if I could live with limited production — less than 100,000 cigars per year — he knew exactly what he wanted to make, and my great-grandfathers original premium brand was re-born. Made with select, well-aged Cuban seed long filler from Nicaragua and Honduras and a hearty Havana seed binder, the really special part of these cigars is the wrapper. Picked from Cuban seed sun grown tobacco, an average crop yields less than 1% good wrapper, but what it does give up is incredible. Full-flavored, earthy, true tobacco taste explodes from these cigars. Compare Finck’s Commerce to your favorite $5 cigar and you’ll never spend that much on a cigar again!..."

The robusto 5 1/4 x 52 looks like an interesting smoke. Need to clear out some room in the humi first before I venture out exploring again...:ss

I had used their automatic shipping service for a year or so.
My smokes always arrived on time and in great shape. Very good customer service too when I needed to change quantities.
The Travis Club is a pretty good cigar for the money. Much better than a lot of those cheap "Don Nobody" bundles that are out there.
The samplers that come in the sealed cans make great gifts.
I think you will be very happy ordering from them.:tu

Back