Fire by Indian Tabac Double Corona Corojo

I don't know but I picked up a 5 pack about a week ago on cbid as well and waiting for them to come in, I have heard good things.

I just smoked my first one yesterday, of which I purchased a while back from my B&M. I expected it to be full-bodied by the name, but it proved to be more of a mild-medium smoke. The flavor was quite nice; very reminiscent of other IT sticks.

The draw, however, left much to be desired. It felt like I was drinking a milkshake through a coffee stirrer. Perhaps mine was a fluke, though. If it was, than I'd say they're a good smoke.

I've only smoked the petite coronas, and found they were pretty decent. Burns quite slow(lasts quite awhile), good flavor not too much complexity though.

I've only had 1 "indian tabac" cigars before....it was actually alright. kinda sweet flavored, but nothing extrordinary....

I have found that the double corona needs to lie down for about a month after receiving in order to resolve draw problems. This is especially true when cigars are purchased through Cigars International who presumably supplies the cigars for CBid. If purchased from Famous Smokes, I have found that they are shipped a bit drier. Hope this helps. BTW these are a wonderful smoke at a good price. Paul

I had a bunch of these. They weren't horrible, but not quite my cup 'o tea. A bunch of other members said they liked these, so I sent them out in bombs.

7" is a bit of a long smoke for me....at least an 1hr 45 min smoke.

Kinda long for me as well. But I want to try it and also have them ready for Trades and Bombs. I checked around...the price was a steal.

I also really like these. THey had two blends i am pretty sure. ONe was a maddy and one was more of a corojo wrapper about the time they changed the band but I liked em both. I do think they need some "quality time" with my humidor though. Great price great find.

I have yet to try one (my local B&M's don't have a great selection, I guess), but I've heard great things about them. Most of the Rocky Patel cigars are fantastic, so I don't see why these won't be good. I guess that they were trying to target another group of smokers that liked Acid cigars... which I guess is 6 people.

To revive an old thread. I absolutely am hooked on these things. I took 2 five packs home on my cbid addiction about 3 weeks ago, and have smoked them almost daily this last week. Great medium bodied stick.

I have purchased at least a dozen of these bundles in all the shapes and sizes. If you let them sit for several months they are gems. I have three bundles left aging to perfection. :tuI really enjoy them in the morning. The pricepoint is incredible. You did well.

Back