Fire Sale

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
Well, a couple of fellow herfers got me thinking about selling some inventory.

ADDENDUM: The majority of what I'm selling is Domestic (non-Cuban).

I used to smoke about 6-10 sticks a week, mixed Habano/Dometic. But, since moving to California nearly 2 years ago been keeping very busy & am only smoking about 4-6 sticks a week (about 90% Habano now, 10% Domestic), despite that I'm still keeping up with some very strong purchases.

So now I've got this huge inventory of cigars, some of them I am just not smoking at all nor will get to anytime in the near future. Rather than just sit on them, I've decided to go ahead & have a "fire sale". I sell it, someone buys it, then they can "fire it up".

I will be asking competitive prices.

Some of the sticks I'm selling are unique, some no longer in production, others are collector's items. Those I will price at what would be current market rates where you can find them, and I'll charge shipping. I will be stating the exact terms of the sale with each individual item listed.

Still other sticks are still commonly available from many dealers (CAO for instances) or even JR. Those I will be pricing competitively (say 80%-90% of the lowest retail price) in order to move them. Shipping will be included on those.

Most cigars were purchased between '01 and '03, although some of the more unique ones are as old as '99. They should all be in fresh condition and smoke well. They should also be relatively free of any defects, beetles, etc...

This will be on a first come first serve basis. PM me with your interest(s). I will try to ship them out as soon as sale is complete. Payment can be through personal check or through PayPal (add 4% processing fee, and label is as a service rendered or "other sale"). Please no mention of tobacco if using PayPal.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I will be posting a duplicate of this in the WTS/WTB.

Last edited:
GAWD!

I'm getting bombarded with PM's.

I'll try to get to everyone in order . . . and please be patient.

Also, please remember most of what I'm selling is DOMESTIC, not Habano.

OK, just an update.

--What I'm selling is (mostly) Domestic, not Habano.
--Don't really have a full inventory list, just pulling things out of my humidor & doing inventory as I go along.
--Most everything is either a full box or a nearly full box.
--Only plan on posting around 5 or 6 new boxes a week till they sell. Heck, as things stand, I've been swamped with PM's.
--I'll also be posting the same stuff on other boards where there's strong interest in Domestic stuff.
--To find out what's being sold, check the WTS threads. If you don't have access to the WTS threads, what's on sale this week is:

WTS Montecristo Delacroix (Jar) $148 (incl. S&H)
WTS Montecristo Royale Delacroix Porcelain Jar $158 (incl. S&H)
WTS Bahia 1996 Vintage Epicure Selection $110 shipped
WTS Original Den Melo Centennario Liga B $305 shipped
WTS 5 packs of RA Coronas $100 shipped (yes, there are people looking to pay that much for those sticks. THESE ARE THE ONLY HAVANAS IN THE SALE.

--I'm out of town for 6 days. I have my laptop with me & have access to CS & my e-mail, but not my cigars. I can sell what I have listed & what I'll be posting but can't ship anything till next week.

:)

Back