First box: Mmmm...Cifuentes...mmmmm

Scott M

SilverBack
After a couple of months of sampling, a curbside consult with LasciviousXXX, (thanks, mate!), 10 seconds of debate with my conscience, and an abnormally long tranist time, the final score is; one trigger pulled, one X ring hit on a box of Octurbres:

Partagas3.JPG

Partagas5.JPG

And it's new home:

The%20New%20Home.JPG

Pretty much made my night, even though I missed out on Da Klug's auction. And to top it off, my wife didn't say a word except "you have a box in the hall". Now if I can just keep off them for a few months...

Scott"proudpapa"M

Be sure to let us know how those Cifuentes are .,I have been thinking about getting them..

Jerry in Minnesota.

Those things look great! Please let let us know how they smoke. Looking forward to a review. Thanks

I've had several of these and have to say that I love them!!! Very nice dark and oily. You'll enjoy these!!!

Great buy for your first box. My wife is getting better about all my special deliveries, at least for a month, then she see's the credit card statement.....oops sorry honey.

Those look great! I haven't tried the Cifuente line but I really like the Blacks and the Spanish Rosado. Be sure to write a review for us when you finally light one up.

I burned one about a month ago as a sample. Hard to describe as it was fresh from the B&M. Still, impressive enough to take a shot at, if that means anything. Plus I found a really good price. Too hard to say no.

Scott"swandivesin"M

Back