First box purchases

Jbailey

Senior Doughnut
I finally searched for the best prices for some of my favorite smokes. Just got to decide on what boxes I want. Looking at AF Short Storie's, Partagas Seris S Esplendido's, Punch Chateau M Double Maduro's, CAO Brazilia Gol's. Also looking at the Oliva Master Blends II or III. I have had some maduros from the Oliva line and loved them. I was looking for opinions on the Master Blends, which one should I go with?

They just got some of the Master Blends at my B&M but I have yet to try them. The Short Stories are great.

I prefer the 2's over the 3's
The 2's have this cool lazer etching on the actual wrapper... and that makes it taste better ;)

-hyp

I finally searched for the best prices for some of my favorite smokes. Just got to decide on what boxes I want. Looking at AF Short Storie's, Partagas Seris S Esplendido's, Punch Chateau M Double Maduro's, CAO Brazilia Gol's. Also looking at the Oliva Master Blends II or III. I have had some maduros from the Oliva line and loved them. I was looking for opinions on the Master Blends, which one should I go with?

The 2's have this cool lazer etching on the actual wrapper... and that makes it taste better ;)

That etching on the wrapper is the coolest thing I've ever seen... I am, however, easy to please.

I shed a small tear when my burn started to engulf that area of the cigar.

I prefer the MBI's over all of them, but they are getting very diffucult to find, I like the 3's over the 2's but that may depend on your taste. I find that the lazor etching to make the cigar bitter and very unpleasant to smoke so I always quit about an inch above it. J/K.
I have heard that the etching will be back on this years edition.

I have heard that the etching will be back on this years edition.

I should hope so..

This is definitely not the first time that I've heard people express their love for the etching as well as their disappointment that it was missing from the MB3s.

Personally I would go with either the Short Stories or the GOL. I love both of them. Not to mention who knows if the GOL is gonna change now that CAO changed ownership. I know they say they arent but you can never be too safe if you like them as they are now in my opinion.

My choice would be either the AF Shorts or the CAO Gol. Never had a bad one, seen a bad one or smelled a bad one. My:2

Back