First Devil Site purchase

Commander Quan

The Cheese stands alone
These just came in the mail today it's the first time I ordered off CB
Gurkha_NW.jpg

:r :r Quan it's all down hill from here bud. You really fudge up now. You might as well go ahead and buy you a coolidor now. :r Those are great smokes. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy :w

I made my first purchase from them on wednesday, couldn't believe I actually gave in. Got a box of Don Pepin Garcia JJ sublimes for a pretty good price, had to pull the trigger.

I need to erase that site from my history ASAP.

Nepalese warrior is good, make sure you set your shipping to weekly, and once you win one item make sure you win as many more as possible cause 5ers are only .50 cents more each for shipping!!

Score! Those look nice and all but I just wish the band was more elaborate. :rolleyes: I usually only buy cigars where at least 50% is covered up with embossed label. :D

SB

What kind of condition did those arrive in? Were they still moist to the touch? I've gotten some from CBID that were a little dry, especially compared to other online auction places like Famous Smoke.

I also won a bunch of the Nepalase Warriors and they are arriving shortly! Seems like folks are saying good things about them.

Have you ever seen a cameroon wrapper that dark! Those are really good I still have a bunch in my humi. Good stuff. You will be very pleased!

That is a good stick. I have only had the pleasure of smoking one, but I am looking forward to more. Watch that CBid, it will get you in trouble quick. ;)

I picked some of those up from Cbid the other week too. Looking forward to lighting one up in a month or so.

I'm currently trying to go cold turkey and give my credit card a rest. Having withdrawal pains... :hn

When they were delivered they were in decent condition I think I gave them a weeks to rest before torching the first one. That is the only one I've smokes so far.

Luckily I've been able to restrain myself from the site I've watched a couple of auctions but haven't bid on any. Now that it's getting colder I'm usually only smoking on Saturday afternoons at the B&Ms lounge. Winter give me a chance to acquire some stock to age over the gray winter months when
I'd rather me inside drinking.

You're doomed man... there's no escape...

In fact, after I read your post I went and put in a few bids... thanks...

Back