First Humidor Ordered Today!

Barney Jr

Young Ape
I ordered the 100 count Milano Rosewood Humi today. Got out for pretty cheap considering my roommate bought a 25-30 ct for $130 yesterday. With digital hygrometer I only paid about $75. Depending on when it gets here, the first sticks in should be RYJ Bully, HYM Excallibur Cameroon, Partagas Black Label, RYJ Cedro No. 1, SLR Reserva Especial, and an Onyx Reserve. The names my be shaky because, alas, I am still a noob. However, I am excited as all get out about this purchase. I am finding that I like darker, Maduro-like, earthy cigars. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. WOO!!

Cool deal on your new humi!! Enjoy it while you can. I'm sure it will give you weeks of great service before you start noticing you need something looking more like a cooler. :chk

Seriously, nice bargin hunting.

Congrats on your new humi. Good selection of cigars to start off with, as a RyJ whore, considering the price, find the bully a good go to cigar. Enjoy! :tu

Noob here as well, could any of the vets recommend a few good humidors?

All I can say, buy bigger then you think you need, because you will need a bigger one anyway.

I started with a 100ct, had to buy another 50ct soon after and stored cigars in almost anything that was airtight. Then I transformed part of my cupboard into a 1000+ ct humidor, thought "now that will last a lifetime", last week I had to buy a cooler.

All I can say, buy bigger then you think you need, because you will need a bigger one anyway.

I started with a 100ct, had to buy another 50ct soon after and stored cigars in almost anything that was airtight. Then I transformed part of my cupboard into a 1000+ ct humidor, thought "now that will last a lifetime", last week I had to buy a cooler.

Any signs as far as what I should look for in a humidor? Thanks for all your help.

As many have already said, you will need more storage lol. Consider an cabniet and or a cooler because you will need larger storage. Awesome first humi purchase and have fun filling her up. PM me your address plz.

Grats, I know the feeling. I got a 25 ct humi and in my first few weeks it's 1/2 full and I'm looking at expanding into trying mroe 5's. I just built my new desk and have room for a nice cabinet underneith... Oh the temptation...

Back