First time C-Bid user aftermath

Even Steven

SilverBack
Here we go..

AshtonVSGTresMystique2.jpg

Cbidsofferings002.jpg

Cbidsofferings004.jpg

They pack these VSG's TIGHT! I took one out from each layer, check out how much room they leave for just ONE stick.
AshtonVSGTresMystique.jpg

Nice haul. Haven't smoked the Ashton's often, but I regularly smoke the 5 Vega gold Churchills. Easy and inexpensive smoke.

Enjoy!

Those cigars look amazing. Looks like you are really taking advantage of all the money cigar bid saves you. I know I did when I first bought from them:hn

Enjoy them. The VSGs look especially tasty.

Nice pickup!!! Those VSGs look amazing... I might have to reconsider getting myself a sampler instead of some sungrown chateaus. Such a hard decision since I found out I'm addicted to the sungrown wrapper!

Looks like some excellent inexpensive smokes. Has the C-bid monkey jumped on the back yet? I am more curios how long you can stay away. Good Luck, man

TT:cb

Wow, I find myself becoming very envious as cbid does not include Canada. However if they did, I would probably find myself in a similar situation as yourself. Enjoy those Ashton's, they look great.

I may win a bid tonight I placed a little drunk, and only half heartedly last night. The problem is that now I feel I should jump in on a couple of others just to save on the shipping. I feel like how my wife must feel, "yeah I know I spent $200, but I saved almost 50%."

Looks like some excellent inexpensive smokes. Has the C-bid monkey jumped on the back yet? I am more curios how long you can stay away. Good Luck, man

TT:cb

Even on Cbid those VSG's couldn't have been that inexpensive...........Could they? It seems that most of the higher end smokes on Cbid go for a pretty decent amount of $$$$$$$$, making the site not quite as much fun as early on in my smoking experience when I purchased a pile of stuff that no longer is that interesting to me.

In any event, nice pickup. If you stole those VSG's for song, even better!

I WISH the Ashton's were inexpensive... Around $225 / box

If you don't mind me asking Manuel, how much did you score those for?

This size Ashtons go for $180 according to Moki's lovely site.
I got them from C-Bid for $172

And I got the Vegas Golds for $31, I have no idea what they run for MSRP

Knowing that I got the VSG's for a little under MSRP makes everything worse, it makes the addiction that much harder knowing that I can get great smokes like this for under or at the msrp.

Thanks for looking guys, even though I have them in my hands, I'm drooling along with you all!

I can't look at these pictures...I go to cbid daily and check things out but I literally can't afford anything. One of these days I am going to slip up and purchase something and go into debt :c

And also, those look great. I hope you enjoy them! I've yet to try either one but once funds arrive I am planning on buying a 5er of the 5 Vegas to try - I've only heard great things about them.

Back