Flavor Wheel

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
Found this & thought it was very interesting.

Kinda' get us all to agree (or argue more, YTMV :rolleyes: ) on what it is we're tasting.

OMG look at all the flavours! I for one hope never to get a mushroomy cigar with hints of rubber! ;)

I didn't know that horse manure was actually a flavor.....that concerns me a little bit that someone actually knows what it tastes like..:r

Interesting wheel though. It makes you think about the flavors while smoking.

G-Man said:
I didn't know that horse manure was actually a flavor...... . .

I find it odd and ummm - disturbing that "cream" and "horse manure" are in the same flavor zone - :confused:

Ron

It's been a while since I had me some good "feline musk"... guess I can pick some up while I'm out tasting "undergrowth"...

But seriously, thanks for the link... it helps to put descriptive words out there to think about while we smoke.

I don't see 7 year old Madagascar Vanilla on that list. I have to question its validity.

Regards,

Mr. Shaken

MoTheMan said:
Found this & thought it was very interesting.

Kinda' get us all to agree (or argue more, YTMV :rolleyes: ) on what it is we're tasting.
Gorilluz argue? Naaawwwww...:rolleyes:

Nice find, I had a stick just last night that I could place the family of the taste [woody] (already forgotten) but when I tried to dig deeper I just couldn't find the word. I think I'll print this out and post it in the puff puff palace. It will help big time.

Nothing beats being able to identify that woody essence of pencil wood. :w

Back