Flavored Cigars?

LouDog

Maturing Primate
Well I'm guilty as charged I like "Some" flavored cigars, lol and I've been wanting to give some more a try. And I know most people on here don't like them or wont admit it cause there scared of what everyone would say, lol jk. Anyways if anyone on here has some flavored cigar they wanna to get rid of, trade or give away let me know. Also cause I know a few girls that wanna give them a try haha.
:ss :tu

I hate flavored cigars but, I have had a couple of those Gurhkas that are infused with cognac a couple of years ago and I have to admit that I remember liking them.

And I smelled like brandy for the rest of the day. Hah!

Well I'm guilty as charged I like "Some" flavored cigars, lol and I've been wanting to give some more a try. And I know most people on here don't like them or wont admit it cause there scared of what everyone would say, lol jk. Anyways if anyone on here has some flavored cigar they wanna to get rid of, trade or give away let me know. Also cause I know a few girls that wanna give them a try haha.
:ss :tu

I enjoy the Drew Estate Natural "Dirt" on occasion. PM me your addy and I'll send you a couple.

MCS

I remember having flavored cigars once... the Rocky Patel Java's by Drew Estate. Actually, it's a pretty funny story I had no clue they were flavored and when I lit it, I thought, "Hey.... This isn't right." But I do like how some of them smell i.e. Eileen's Dream.

I hate flavored cigars but, I have had a couple of those Gurhkas that are infused with cognac a couple of years ago and I have to admit that I remember liking them.

And I smelled like brandy for the rest of the day. Hah!

Those Gurhkas are very good, I enjoy those very much.
Haha they smelled good to, are you will to trade?

When I'm back at school, I always keep a small selection of the CAO flavors, acids, or maybe a few other brands because there are so girls that will occasionally smoke one of these when some of us are smoking but they don't really like regular smokes. It seems if you stick to ones that are made by regular cigar makers, such as CAO or Drew Estate, I've had better than ones that just make you standard type of flavored "cigar".

When I'm back at school, I always keep a small selection of the CAO flavors, acids, or maybe a few other brands because there are so girls that will occasionally smoke one of these when some of us are smoking but they don't really like regular smokes. It seems if you stick to ones that are made by regular cigar makers, such as CAO or Drew Estate, I've had better than ones that just make you standard type of flavored "cigar".

Do you smoke any of these?

Has anybody tried the Kahlua sticks by Drew Estate?? I have always been told that flavored smokes are the DEBIL so I have stayed away from them. What would you guys recommend as a manly mans flavored smoke to try? What is the "Dirt" by DE all about?

the Kuba Kuba by DE is not terribly bad. With some time (away from my other precious) are pretty good, depending on the occasion.:ss

Has anybody tried the Kahlua sticks by Drew Estate?? I have always been told that flavored smokes are the DEBIL so I have stayed away from them. What would you guys recommend as a manly mans flavored smoke to try? What is the "Dirt" by DE all about?

The "Dirt" is has a sweetened wrapper and tastes kind of spicy. Not as overpowering as the Acid line.

MCS

Do you smoke any of these?

I've at least tried nearly all the ones I've had in stock. The CAO flavors that were actually pretty good were the Earth Nectar and Eileen’s Dream. They seem to have subtler, more creamy and earthy flavors to them which complicated the natural flavors pretty well. Bella Vanilla and Moontrace weren't bad, but not great. Some of their flavors worked for me others didn't. I found both the Honey Gold and Karmasutrasplash to be too sweet and fruity for me. All of them were constructed and of good quality, esp. for flavored cigars. I don't have any in stock right now cause I'm away from school this semester or I'd send you some to try. A lot of places online and some b&m's carry a sampler of them for like $15 that would be a good way to sample them all. The Java by drew estate is good too and definitely one to try if you like coffee, better than his Kahlua blend imho. Of the Acid blends I really can't remember and blend specifically. Some are pretty good, some are a little out there. b I also think there's a sampler of acid too that may be good to try.

I've had the Ashton Congac dipped from trade and tried a Moontrance by CAO @ the B&M. The key to a decent flavored cigar. It has to be a decent cigar.

I've at least tried nearly all the ones I've had in stock. The CAO flavors that were actually pretty good were the Earth Nectar and Eileen’s Dream. They seem to have subtler, more creamy and earthy flavors to them which complicated the natural flavors pretty well. Bella Vanilla and Moontrace weren't bad, but not great. Some of their flavors worked for me others didn't. I found both the Honey Gold and Karmasutrasplash to be too sweet and fruity for me. All of them were constructed and of good quality, esp. for flavored cigars. I don't have any in stock right now cause I'm away from school this semester or I'd send you some to try. A lot of places online and some b&m's carry a sampler of them for like $15 that would be a good way to sample them all. The Java by drew estate is good too and definitely one to try if you like coffee, better than his Kahlua blend imho. Of the Acid blends I really can't remember and blend specifically. Some are pretty good, some are a little out there. b I also think there's a sampler of acid too that may be good to try.

Thanks for the tips bro!
I've seen the CAO flavor sampler before, been meaning to get my hands on it!

I haven't found any flavored cigars that I really liked. Some of the ones I've tried were tolerable, but nothing I'd buy more of.

Back