Fonesca

Volt

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Once I had one from the ISOM... It was a tasty smoke. Now realizing that they are completely different, are the NC Fonescas any good? Never seen one talked about here at CS?

Once I had one from the ISOM... It was a tasty smoke. Now realizing that they are completely different, are the NC Fonescas any good? Never seen one talked about here at CS?

I love the NC Fonseca 5-50's in the natural wrapper. They are a good beginner smoke because they are ultra smooth and ultra creamy. I gave out 5 total this past weekend to beginner smokers and they all loved them. I give them a 8/10. :tu :ss

The new Fonesca Sun Grown is mighty tasty! IMHO it is one of the best sun grown out there. I may even go out on a limb and rank it with the Ashton VSG.

The new Fonesca Sun Grown is mighty tasty! IMHO it is one of the best sun grown out there. I may even go out on a limb and rank it with the Ashton VSG.

Ouch, as I found the Ashton VSG most nasty, I'll have to let the Fonesca stand on it's own. Nedd to find some fivers on the 'net. Time to google.

Ouch, as I found the Ashton VSG most nasty, I'll have to let the Fonesca stand on it's own. Nedd to find some fivers on the 'net. Time to google.

Volt, I would bomb you with some, but I gave all of mine out this weekend. I have to find another good deal on them.

Thanks for the offer, but no more bombs. I just got hit twice in the past 3 weeks, that's a plenty, there are rules we have to follow ya know. On the other hand, I can send as many as I want, no rules there.

5-50 is ok, Vintage is great, Serie F is great, Habana Seleccion is good too, oh and don't forget the Vegas de, they are good as well.

Overall I'd say Fonseca is a good line. MATASA may put out some less than steller brands, but the Fonseca brand is good to me.:2

I think I drank Fonesca back in the 60's. I can't drink it now because the grapefruit juice in it nullifies my blood pressure medicine.

Sorry. They don't call me kans-asshat for nothing. :D

The Serie F (as stated) is a good cigar IMHO, & the Sun Grown Cedars are a really nice smoke too.

What sizes have you tried? I personally prefer the Corona Gorda or the Illusion. Both of those two and fantastic cigars and I buy them every chance I get... if I have less than 30 of them in my humi I get a bit sad lol... :r

I like the Vegas de Fonseca every now and then. Not one of my favorite smokes but a good cigar from time to time. The others I don't really like. :2

Back