Name:Fonseca Classic
Batch No.: n/a
MSRP: ~3.50 (got in CI sampler)
Size: 5x50
Aged in my humidor: a month
Drink Choice: Amber bock (3)
Occasion: Monday night after jury duty
Time of smoke & Weather Conditions: 8pm, Warm
Cut Choice: Punch (Volfan...I could have used the cutter you gifted me today...but I have a phobia of dulling the blades on new cutters..next time I'm going to pop her cherry, and I can't wait)
Pre-Light thoughts: I was thinking, I usually like a darker looking stick ...But I am going to keep an open mind here. Little flavor pre light as expected.
The Light: Well I used a lighter for the first time thanks to bpcr and his "dog rocket my ass" pif...Holy cow I was missing out!!...again...thanks man..
The Draw: Perfect draw..I have been getting really lucky lately with draws..there all good..not to tight not too loose.. (were still talking about cigars right?....right!)
First third: Nice smooth draw, not an over abundance of smoke, but enough to watch the cloud drift. The taste was pleasent..not very strong in falvor..but all the same was very pleasing.
Second third: The taste enriched a bit, but still not the full flavor I crave sometimes...luckily the mood was just right, and this was just the cigar the doctor ordered...relaxing...never once overpowering...A good cigar to smoke and not think about it on every hit...a social cigar if you will.
Final third: Well folks I nubbed this one, unlike the last.....It was just so relaxing I didn't even realize I was getting to the nub...I was puffing nice and slow so it didn't get too hot either.
Final note: Great cigar...near mint construction, It's a cigar for a nice relaxing evening, possibly with a little snack. I had tostitos scoops with home made peach salsa and a side of guack.....I would not buy a whole box of these..but a fiver in the humi would suffice..Untill next time I thank you for reading my review.
P.S. Sorry for the lack of my usual picture..I forgot the camera. :mad: ..all the bombs on my ass today have got me a little shaken up!..Really.

Damn you - i want pictures! Now!

J/K Great review-sounds like a nice cigar. Its unusual to find a cigar that doesnt heat up towards the end, at least for me anyway!

Back