For a Loved One Struggling with a Job Loss

While this doesn't rise to the level of most of the posts in this forum, I would like to ask the brothers and sisters of CS to keep my fiancee, Grace in their thoughts and prayers. She was laid off unexpectedly on Friday, and while she puts on a brave face, I know she's hurting underneath. I'm not asking you to pray she finds a job, but rather to pray that she finds acceptance and a positive outlook going forward. She has a tendency to be too hard on herself at times. My greatest wish would be to grant her peace of mind.

Thank you for your consideration.

When one door is closed another will open sooner or later.

Sage advice there.

Being let go from a job is unsettling. Looking for a job when you need one is stressful. I know. I've been there.

Vin - if I can help in any way with respect to the job search process, shoot me a PM.

Prayers and posiyive energy sent for Grace, Vin.

Everything happens for a reason, something better will come along and she will realize why this happened.

Keeping a good thought for her. She'll land on her feet. And she has found a very considerate gentleman in you.

Find something to emphasize to her that she does not need to be validated by her job. Something in your lives together, or in her family life.

Positive energy coming Grace's way.

While this doesn't rise to the level of most of the posts in this forum, I would like to ask the brothers and sisters of CS to keep my fiancee, Grace in their thoughts and prayers. She was laid off unexpectedly on Friday, and while she puts on a brave face, I know she's hurting underneath. I'm not asking you to pray she finds a job, but rather to pray that she finds acceptance and a positive outlook going forward. She has a tendency to be too hard on herself at times. My greatest wish would be to grant her peace of mind.

Thank you for your consideration.

Being tough on yourself to me is a sign of wanting to always be the best...I admire that very much...I wish the best of luck to her Vin.

Prayers sent Grace's way Vin. Having been through that a couple of times also, I know it can be difficult. Tell her to keep her chin up. Somehow things all aways seem to have a way of working out.
metaphors_hang-in-there.jpg

Hang in there!

Sometimes it's easy to be hard on ourselves ... I do it all the time. But, I'm a big believer in the idea that life averages out ... Grace is due for something good in her life. Prayers sent for peace of mind and a positive outlook.

Life always seems to have a very mysterious way of working things out when looking back upon it.

Hang in there Grace!!! :tu You're a top notch cookie!!

Back