For anybody in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana area!

thunderbucks

Guerilla
Now I know there are at least a few gorillas here from the tri-state area (even Dayton, Columbus, and perhaps Indy) that have heard of Jungle Jim's (in Fairfield, just off Rt. 4). As a kid I'd always seen their giant walk-in humidor and thought it smelled so good.

Last night I took a swing by to finally check it out, and let me tell you, I was impressed. It is probably the best selection I've seen in a store, period. So they were missing Padron and the Tatuaje Cabinets, but other than that, an amazing selection and stupidly-low prices. I picked up some Oliva Gs for $2.79 that are usually $3.89-$4.50, while I saw RP Vintages that are usually $8-$12 for some $5.49-$10.

Overall I was thoroughly impressed. Plus, it's the only place I've found in this area that carries Toranos...now they just need to start carrying the Exodus Silver, and I'll be content. :cb

Yep, a favorite store of our's when we can make it there. I've bought some Hemingway maduros, VSGs, and others there before. Very reasonable prices too.

I also love their wine and hot sauce sections!!! :tu

Mel

The Party Source in Kentucky is usually where I get my smokes, it's right by Newport and they have great prices plus taxes are very cheap. They're selection is very good and they always have Opus X and Padron 64's and 26's which is a hard thing to do. It's a little far away from where I am (Indian Hill) but the trip is definitely worth it. I'll have to try Jungle Jim's some time.

If you are in that area try The Wharf. It is near Beaver Creek Mall. It has been years since I have been there, but it was my main stop for cigars when I was I in Dayton.

The wife and I just went to Jungle Jim's again yesterday. As usual, we spent too much money! Cigars, homebrew kit, hot sauces and microbrew beer. It's a good thing we live 2 hrs away!

Mel

The Party Source in Kentucky is usually where I get my smokes, it's right by Newport and they have great prices plus taxes are very cheap. They're selection is very good and they always have Opus X and Padron 64's and 26's which is a hard thing to do. It's a little far away from where I am (Indian Hill) but the trip is definitely worth it. I'll have to try Jungle Jim's some time.

Amen.Stopped by there last week.Nice supply of Trappist ales as well!

We were just talking about JJ this morning. I've never been there. It may be time for a trip. Hell. I'm just up the road in Dayton. Hmmm... The wife's out of town this evening. Jungle Jim's parking lot herf 2007.

I was thinking of hitting Stogies and stix in Columbus, but JJ might be in order.

Thanks for the heads up.

D

Back