For Nadia

ShaulWolf

Gorilla
I know I've been asking a lot, but I need a little more help. Well, rather, my fiancee, Nadia, needs some help. She's been overwhelmed by everything lately and it's been hitting her pretty hard. She's still having trouble with her goddaughters passing away at birth, my dad's stroke, putting our shepherd Emarus down, bills piling up, missing work from being sick, working with a new puppy, being in her first apartment by herself... the tougher stuff with life's little things just making it worse.

Any prayers, advice, and kind words would be appreciated. Thanks.

Prayers and best wishes sent your way. Stay strong best thing you can do in the rough times is remember why you fight for the good ones.

I know I've been asking a lot, but I need a little more help. Well, rather, my fiancee, Nadia, needs some help. She's been overwhelmed by everything lately and it's been hitting her pretty hard. She's still having trouble with her goddaughters passing away at birth, my dad's stroke, putting our shepherd Emarus down, bills piling up, missing work from being sick, working with a new puppy, being in her first apartment by herself... the tougher stuff with life's little things just making it worse.

Any prayers, advice, and kind words would be appreciated. Thanks.

Consider it done! good luck!

Best wishes and thoughts for yourself and Nadia. Be strong for her, she needs you.

That's what I'm doing. Trying to show her that she did everything she could for the twins and Emarus. Just hard to actually be there when I'm stuck on campus and she's at the apartment. Being there as best I can though.

I will keep you and Nadia in my prayers. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong for her and things will turn around.

Nadia, you, your Mom & Dad and the twins are in my prayers.

Nadia has been blessed with a kind, loving soul..."She's still having trouble with her goddaughters passing away at birth, my dad's stroke, putting our shepherd Emarus down...". God bless her.

Back