For one of our own.....

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
For those of you who know him he is one of the most selfless gorillas on CS and a chat regular. R-ice (Aaron) lost a good friend today. A motorcycle tragedy took a young life. Aaron my thought are with you amigo, if there is anything at all I can do don't hesitate to ask.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Shawn

I always feel for my fellow riders, and botl's... my prayers go out to you and your friends family.

I realize that Aaron probably doesn't know who I am since I don't frequent the chat much but as a fellow motorcycle enthusiast I wanted to give him my condolences for the loss of his friend. I know far too many people that have lost loved ones on a motorcycle, most of the time all it takes to save a life is a second look and paying more attention instead of chatting in up on the cell phone.

You have my thoughts and prayers Aaron.

As a fellow biker I 2nd what Siebec said.

Godspeed to your friend and we pray for healing the pain for you and your friends family and loved ones.

I realize that Aaron probably doesn't know who I am since I don't frequent the chat much but as a fellow motorcycle enthusiast I wanted to give him my condolences for the loss of his friend. I know far too many people that have lost loved ones on a motorcycle, most of the time all it takes to save a life is a second look and paying more attention instead of chatting in up on the cell phone.

You have my thoughts and prayers Aaron.

Back