For those in the RI/MA area

Costa

Cohibo Aficionado
I know there are a few of you in this area, or if anyone happened to visit, wanted to get this out there.

I was in Cigar Masters in Boston last night, and was talking to a few guys, and there is now a new Cigar Masters in Providence, RI: http://www.cigarmasters.com/prov.htm

Another guy also gave me another location of a cigar bar in Providence that just opened, full bar, walk in humi, and smoking allowed inside. That would make three places in Providence that you could sit back, have a cocktail, and smoke a cigar.

Wanted to get the word out there. I will be checking them out asap and put something in the Rhone Island places to smoke forum.

Maybe winter won't be so bad after all....:ss:tu

I have not been thrilled with the service and staff at Cigar Masters, but may give the Providence location a shot.

Until then, I'll stick to Stanzas.

Nothing really beats going to Victory Bar in Sudbury. Small little place with a few TV's and a walk in humi. You'll usually have a decent/busty waitress too :tu

So, I was told about this other place that I mentioned above.

I went for dinner tonight in Providence, and wanted to take a drive by where he said this cigar bar was.

Housed in an old brick building, is a place called "540" (I am sure because it’s on 540 Water Street in Providence RI) and inside I can see the humidor, and tables, and guys with cigars (looking very relaxed mind you..lol). A large sign says 540 cigars / drinks / food.

There was also an Oliva cigar dinner at Ruth's Chris in Providence recently.

There seems to be a Cigar renaissance going in this city. :ss:tu

I will be sure to try these places out in the coming weeks, and report back in the "where to smoke cigars in the USA" thread.

Its such great news when you have two new, indoor cigar bars open.....

Don't forget us we'll be opening in Western MA (Agawam Six Flgas New England area) in about 6 weeks! :tu

:ss:ss

Back