For those of you higher up the food chain. . .

Budprince

SilverBack
As a "Young Chimp" I'm looking for any and all advice from those of you who are Evolving Lead Gorillas, Lead Gorillas, Silverbacks, Crumudeons, etc. on how to maximize my experience here in the jungle. I don't have as much time as I'd like to post, post replys, or even smoke my sticks as I'd like. I'm enjoying the interaction with ALL in the jungle and look forward to achieving my first bunch of bananas.

Any advice is welcome
:mn

Share your cake with Major Captian Silly.
Don't use dancing chicken smilie.
Don't make fun of Boonedoggle's goofy hat.
:r

Bomb the heck out of some body and then buy a armored mailbox.

Looks like you'll fit in fine. More advice will come a long soon.
Stay away from cbid...:r Unless you have a big cooler already.

You'll make your way along just fine. I wish I had more time to post and reply too. BTW I like what you did with SmokeyJoe's avatar. *bump*

Read much - start with the stickies.
Read posts from the early days of Club Stogie.
Read posts from people with join dates 2003 and prior.
Use the search function.
Join the newbie sampler thread.
Pay it forward.
Make fun of galaga.
Have fun!
Ask questions.
pm sensitive questions.
Don't ask - don't tell.

Definately reach out and BOMB someone!! Very few things here make me feel better than spreading some unexpected carnage throughout the jungle!! :gn

And eventually, what goes around.....comes around!! :hn

:D

My advice is don't start too fast...take your time a bit, settle into the Jungle and all its benefits and fun. The NST is a great start, and gets you known by some of the older Gorillas. Sometimes when one tries to have it all at once, it turns the experience into less than it could actually be. Read and post when you have time, get involved in some of the Newb threads, and just enjoy...slowly at first. :) :2

Definately reach out and BOMB someone!! Very few things here make me feel better than spreading some unexpected carnage throughout the jungle!! :gn

And eventually, what goes around.....comes around!! :hn

:D

I think I read that he did bomb/gift a member a cigar already.Your doing fine Brother!

Make sure you get involved in a few trades. Many opportunities in this jungle of ours require you have performed a number of trades to participate.

When you trade with a more senior gorilla don't try to impress him. Soem of these guys have been buying and smoking longer than we've been alive. Instead try to give him somethign new, and definately give from the heart.

Read some cigar reviews and take the time to write a few yourself. It's a great way to "connect" with the process.

Relax and have fun. There is no right and wrong just our collective opinions. Well, unless you break the rules here and get banned. :D

Newbie Sampler Trade... that was the one turning point from being an observer to an active member for me.

:)

By the way, that avatar you did for SmokeyJoe was sick. Great work, man.

Back