Found A New B&M

Infin1ty

SilverBack
Well I found a new B&M yesterday, not quite sure of the name. Its funny because its seriously right next door to where I work, and I've never noticed it before. I think im going to try and get in there today before I go home. :ss

Great, another place to spend your lunch hours! I love search missions trying to find new B&Ms, but to find one next to work is awesome. I'd be in so much trouble.

Great, another place to spend your lunch hours! I love search missions trying to find new B&Ms, but to find one next to work is awesome. I'd be in so much trouble.

Yeah no kidding, I usually bring my lunch in so I can just work through lunch, but this is going to kill me.

That gets dangerous, end up spending the money before you make it haha. I'm a local truck driver so you can imagine my day. Oh theres another one! *Backing truck into alley*. :ss

Well after work on Saturday I struted (lol, no I didn't really strut, but hell it makes for a funny picture) on over to the B&M and it was pretty damn nice. As soon as you walk in you have the walk-in humidor to your right, and straight in front of you there is a nice bar. You can sit and have a cigar along with some free wine. Well of course, seeing as this was my first time in a true B&M, went straight to the humidor. I swear its like walking into the gates of heaven. All the smells hit you at once, and all you can see is a world of cigars. They had a pretty good selection, everthing from VSG and Cohiba, to house brand. I ended up only picking up two gars, a CAO Brazila Gol! and a Olivia "O" series Maduro.

The owners name, ironically, was Chris (which is my name, for those who didn't know.) He was a very nice man.

My only complaint about the B&M was that they only carried Xikar cutters, and the cheap disposible cutters.

Sounds like a great find! Can't do that at any B&M's here as the smoke-nazis have a deathgrip on our state... I eagerly await the chance to hit an out-of-state B&M and see what I've been missing all this time, as I haven't been out-of-state since I started down the slope.

Sounds like a great find! Can't do that at any B&M's here as the smoke-nazis have a deathgrip on our state... I eagerly await the chance to hit an out-of-state B&M and see what I've been missing all this time, as I haven't been out-of-state since I started down the slope.

Smoking in a B&M is nice. Washington has an indoor smoking ban, but it doesn't apply to indian reservations, so there are some amazing Cigar Bars near me. I just need to find the time to visit one.

Smoking in a B&M is nice. Washington has an indoor smoking ban, but it doesn't apply to indian reservations, so there are some amazing Cigar Bars near me. I just need to find the time to visit one.
True. I keep hearing about Smokey Joe's, and the Thunderbird Trading post. I just haven't had a chance to make it to either yet. Thanks for the reminder, I'd completely forgotten about the exception on tribal land!

True. I keep hearing about Smokey Joe's, and the Thunderbird Trading post. I just haven't had a chance to make it to either yet. Thanks for the reminder, I'd completely forgotten about the exception on tribal land!

Does that mean you can get Cubans at Indian reservations? The only reason I ask is because back when I was in Canada you couldn't find Marlboro cigarettes, they were banned because they refused to comply with the warning labels, unless ofcourse you went to an Indian reservation where they were freely available.

I'm glad I don't have any B&M's next to work. I would be in some serious debt in no time!

My co-workers would also hate me 'cuz of the cigar smell since none of them are smokers. :hn

Nice Find! Take advantage of the closeness of your new found local.
When I used to work in Manhattan there was a B&M a block away, and I would literally go there just about every Friday for lunch. I would stop on the way and pick up something for myself and the owner to eat and just sit around smoking, eating and relaxing. Became pretty friendly with the owner too, so much so that he would invite me over his house every once in awhile. Hardest part is going back to work to finish out the day.

Just go ahead and endorse your paycheck and have payroll send it to THEM instead of you doing all the leg-work.

Back