Found in a box of Padron's

yamaha6000

Free to Choose
I found this piece of paper in my box of Padron Londres Maduro, anyone know what everything on it means? The only thing obvious to me is the roller.

These are in every box of Padrons. Sometimes they're hard to find tucked inside the cedar rim. The only info I take of them is when the cigars were boxed.

Quality Control and inventory slip. Typically they remove them before sealing the dress boxes, but occasionally a few slip by. It tells you some lot information about the cigars or tobacco, the roller who made them, and a date representing a box/check/roll date.

Just a guess on my part but it looks like a quality control document used to monitor the quality of the cigars as it passes through the roller area. Thanks for sharing this with us and enjoy them smokes.:tu

Its a note from the roller who is imprisoned for his superior rolling skills. It is now your mission to rescue him from the top room of the highest tower at castle padron. Upon returning him home safely you will be rewarded with more than you could possibly imagine.

Good luck and Godspeed my friend.

Its a note from the roller who is imprisoned for his superior rolling skills. It is now your mission to rescue him from the top room of the highest tower at castle padron. Upon returning him home safely you will be rewarded with more than you could possibly imagine.

I hope HE is not named Lidia :D

I, too, have one in my box of Londres. I figured it was the "inspected by 12" I find in my t-shirt bags.

i think you're supposed to redeem that with a guy named Wonka, something about a lifetime supply of Padrons!

Your buncher was Evelin, your roller was Lidia. My guess is that the "P:12" and "No: 4" pertain to the station at which they were working. The date is self-explanatory. As has already been mentioned several times, it is an internal QC slip.

E-mail Padron and personally thank Evelin and Lidia for the fine smokes. :)

Cheer-o!

And, most importantly, now that you know the contents of this note, you are to ingest it completely. We are never to speak of this again. This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds. Good luck, yamaha6000.

I have several boxes of PAM 64s and each one of them came with one as well. I guess Padron puts those cards in all of their lines!

It'll probably fetch about 8 million dollars on eBay if you say it was signed by the Padron father himself on his first box of cigars he ever rolled......

LOL

Back