Frank Vincent Cigars

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Are these cigars already out? Has anyone seen them? I wonder if they will be any good. Since the Sopranos is over, I thought I would give one of these a try, but haven't heard much about them lately.

Woogie

They are called public enemy but they only made 10,000 and they retired them right after the cigar boom in the late 90's

They are called public enemy but they only made 10,000 and they retired them right after the cigar boom in the late 90's

Wow, I must really be confused. I thought I read that they were coming out either this spring or summer.

Woogie

Yeh, I think there's an ad on the back page of Cigar Magazine that's out now announcing his line of cigars.

It says -
In 2007, look for the new boss
of handmade premium cigars

and it shows a pic of Vincent.

I'm looking forward to it!!

:ss

Yeh, I think there's an ad on the back page of Cigar Magazine that's out now announcing his line of cigars.

It says -
In 2007, look for the new boss
of handmade premium cigars

and it shows a pic of Vincent.

I'm looking forward to it!!

:ss

Yep, I think that is the one I saw also, but I haven't seen any place online where I can order the stogies yet.

Woogie

Yes he is coming out with a new line of cigars. Expect something mild as I read that this is his perference, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I can see the marketing now. "If I was gonna break your balls I'd tell you to go home and get your cigar box!"

Edit--do you think they might call them Flatheads?

Back