Freakin' Humidor **pics**

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Ok, so I needed to get a humidor for my office in addition to the OB I will use, I just didn't see the need though to spend the dough on one when I have a OB, but I knew I needed something.

It came to me today:

IMG_7593.jpg
IMG_7592.jpg

Classic! May I ask where this was purchased? A South Park one would be awsome :ss

It was the way Family Guy package the DVD's Came with cards, poker chips, ping pong set up, and DVD's with a Stewie case. Not sure if South Park has a similar way to package the DVD's or not.

I see only two problems. First will it seal good enough to hold humidity? Secondly I would find it kind of weird having peters family staring at my cigars non-stop.

I see only two problems. First will it seal good enough to hold humidity? Secondly I would find it kind of weird having peters family staring at my cigars non-stop.

Can't tell really from the pic, but the base has a raised metal strip that closes into the lid.

Won't be sure though until I use it sits a while, hoping it works though.

If you have a seal problem you might find some of that thin foam weather stripping with the adhesive peel and stick backing at the hardware store, should do the trick. :tu

If you have a seal problem you might find some of that thin foam weather stripping with the adhesive peel and stick backing at the hardware store, should do the trick. :tu

Or maybe some silicone. First you see Peter, then you reach inside for a phallus object to put in your mouth. Nice. :r

Back