Free Bundle Sampler For New Guys

catfishm2

Sneaky Bombin Bastage
In the past several months CS has grown by leaps and bounds. Some of the new members bring years of experience and some are just starting their cigar hobby. This is for the brand spankin' new guys. I'm a firm believer in bundles for stretching your cigar dollar. And for the new folks; it gives you a chance to smoke more often.

I'm going to give a 5 pack sampler containing 5 different bundle cigars to the first 7 new guys that post in this thread. Now, here's the rules- this is on the honor system guys and/or gals. If you're new to CS and a new smoker you qualify. If you've tried bundles before, please let the ones who haven't have a shot.

The first 7 to post will get them. Don't PM me yet. After I've made the list then I'll ask you for your addy. These will be mailed on Monday and Tuesday of next week. I don't mail cigars on Fridays.

These will also be all Maduro because that's what I've always bought. So keep that in mind.

Thanks for helping making CS the AWESOME site it is.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to catfishm2 again.

Do I qualify as a newb? My first smoke was 12/31/05 and just have recently started really getting into it.

If I'm too experienced, I'll be more than happy to defer to a greener member. :)

that's huge man...and not to sound too greedy, but i think i qualify.

been a CS member for a few weeks now i think (maybe a month or so). never tried any bundles, so i'd be curious!

thanks for the offer man, the generosity of this site just amazes me!!!

I've only been smoking for a month and never got a bundle before. But I have had some quite generous donations to my humidor from botl here lately and if you want to pass on me I understand.

Last edited:
mike32312 said:
Thanks for helping making CS the AWESOME site it is.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to catfishm2 again.

I agree 100% and this is why I like it here......overwhelming generosity !!

I bumped the RG for ya Mike

I am truly a newb to cigar smoking, I have only tried singles...and only maybe 6 different types at that.

I would appreciate the opportunity to sample new smokes and would be grateful to be selected.

Thanks,

StlCards#1

catfishm2 said:
In the past several months CS has grown by leaps and bounds. Some of the new members bring years of experience and some are just starting their cigar hobby. This is for the brand spankin' new guys. I'm a firm believer in bundles for stretching your cigar dollar. And for the new folks; it gives you a chance to smoke more often.

I'm going to give a 5 pack sampler containing 5 different bundle cigars to the first 7 new guys that post in this thread. Now, here's the rules- this is on the honor system guys and/or gals. If you're new to CS and a new smoker you qualify. If you've tried bundles before, please let the ones who haven't have a shot.

The first 7 to post will get them. Don't PM me yet. After I've made the list then I'll ask you for your addy. These will be mailed on Monday and Tuesday of next week. I don't mail cigars on Fridays.

These will also be all Maduro because that's what I've always bought. So keep that in mind.

This a truly wonderful offer. I would love to be able to get a sampler, being the newbie that I am. If there are newer members that you think might better qualify, then I would kindly defer to them. That being said... I love Maduros! Cheers!

Ceedee

I'm a newbie but I have tried quit a few cigars over the last couple months (mostly maduro) so please pass on me and send to some other. I just wanted to say, thanks. That's an awesome thing to do. Very generous. :)

What a great offer! I have been a member since the beginning of the month. I have bought a few cigars from the devil site-no bundles yet. I have completed 2 newbie trades and one official trade so I am slowly getting an assortment to try. I had my first cigar in Mexico this April and then the second end of May in Las Vegas. After that I was hooked:) And I love maduros.

catfishm2 said:

I am a newb, but one a dollar short and a day late by the looks of it.

Here's the list so far:

doctorcue
cb25
[OT] Loki
StlCards#1
Ceedee
CigarGal
Bigwaved

If Mike32312 and guinsdan want in, since they posted but never said; I'll hook them up with something too.

If you folks will PM me your address, I'll get these out next week. Some will be mailed on Monday and some on Tuesday. When your package goes out, I'll PM you with the DC#.

icehog3 said:
I never done had none cigars before, could I qualify as a new guy? ;)

he said "nude guys". just forward him that pic of you with the sheep and you are golden:D

Nice offer for the newbs!

Darn, Im a newbie and although i check this forum alot i missed out on this. I just bought a new humi too knowing that id be filling it in the next few months.

Damn! I missed out too. Great offer by the way, truly honorable. I wouldn't have wanted it either since I live in Canada and would get UBER taxed.

au revoir

Back