Free OVTC Cigar

I'm out. Dont think we have them close to here. Thanks for posting though. I'm sure some will enjoy

You have to get on their mailing list before you can get your offer for a freebie, even then I think that you have to go in person to claim it. I know that they have about 7 stores in Northern VA. If you go to their website you can find the one nearest you. I frequent their store near the Potomac Mills Mall. Friendly smoking atmosphere inside and one of the guys running the place is a big Padron fanatic so he keeps the store well supplied.

Charles

Wish I was near one of their locations. Thanks anyway.

They have a website which can be helpful for you guys waiting on opus x, because they sell singles. Haven't purchased anything from their online store because it is all msrp so I figure that I might as well drive over to the B&M and hang with some botls/sotls.

They have a website which can be helpful for you guys waiting on opus x, because they sell singles. Haven't purchased anything from their online store because it is all msrp so I figure that I might as well drive over to the B&M and hang with some botls/sotls.

Every time I have tried to order Opus from their website I get an email back from them later that day telling me their shipment of Opus will be in later that month. Of course, every time I have checked, they are not in. But, you are right, they are MSRP, so it never hurts to keep trying.

Back